Chapter 1 - prologue

|Melanie|

"I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks video. Follow me on all my social media's that will be linked in the description below and subscribe if you want to see future videos like this one. Okay guys see you next time!" I said to my camera.

I let out a huge sigh, grateful that I finally finished my video. I've been stressing because I'm running out of ideas on what videos to make. The idea I made for this video was probably my last one.

Standing up from my bed, I walk out of my room and to my kitchen. I lived in a small apartment in California and it wasn't all that special, but at least I had a roof over my head.

Walking over to my fridge, my phone starts to ring and I see that it was a FaceTime call from Chelsey.

Me and her go way back. We've been friends for 5 years and she is literally my bitch. We have so much in common that people mistaken us as sisters.

"Heyyyyyy" I said.

"Heyyyyy, what you up to?" Chelsey asked.

I let out a sigh, "I just finished filming a video for my channel and I'm so glad I finally finished it"

"Ooh that's good, now you can relax"

"I guess"

"Okay anyway, I called you because I have a question to ask"

"Sure, what's up?"

"You're looking for a place to live right?"

My lease is ending in 2 months and right now, I'm on a major apartment hunt. That is why I'm so stressed with my videos as well. I'm trying to film, pack, and look for a new place to live.

"Yea, why did you find an apartment?" I said, getting excited.

"Actually... I found you a room"

"Huh"

"Bitch, move into the C4 house"

"OMG ARE YOU DEADASS!"

Chelsey laughs, "yes I don't want to be the only girl and we have an extra room and everyone is okay with you coming"

"Chelsey, I only know you, Jc, and Oscar. Don't you guys have three other people living there"

"They said they are fine with another roommate. Girl if you don't just move in-"

"Okay, okay, I'll move in"

"Yay, okay I'll send you how much the rent is and you don't have to pay it until next month"

"Awesome. I think I'll be ready to move in in two weeks"

"You want me to come over to help you pack?"

"Please?"

Chelsey let's out a laugh and tells me she would be at my house in 15 minutes and then hanging up.