Chapter 26 - pranksters

YouTube: Danny Garcia
We Tried The New Mr. Beast Burger

|Melanie|

Earlier, Danny called me saying he was coming over the house to do a prank on Jc. He left last Wednesday to Texas and also Crawford and Oscar went back to their hometowns for the holidays.

I found it weird that Danny wanted to pull a prank on him. I mean, it's understandable but it's so petty and that is why I love Danny. I told him I would help with it and he also said Tara is coming to help as well.

Since I was still in my PJs , I decided to get dress and wear ripped boyfriend jeans, a black tank top with a honey yellow furry jacket and black vans. My hair was also straightened. A couple minutes later, both Danny and Tara show up and I give them a hug, "I'm so glad I get to see you guys before I leave"

"Same here and we brought you coffee" Danny passes me my iced caramel macchiato. "You're going back to Florida?" Danny asked.

I nodded my head, "yea. Most of my family is there and I haven't seen them in a long time. Hey Tara, how's it going? How's Jake?"

"Everything is going good and Jake is... well Jake" I let out a laugh, "but you know, everything is good. Nothing new- except the new Mr. Beast burger and we want to try it later. You down?"

"Uh anything that has to do with food, I'm down"

Danny laughs, "but first we have to pull the prank on Jc. You have the keys to his room?"

"You know, I feel like I'm breaking his trust. I was suppose to make sure no one goes in there..." Danny's smile drops, "who am I kidding! Lets go!"

The three of us run up the stairs and go to Jc's room. I unlock it with the key and we all walked in, "wow, surprisingly it's clean" Tara said, going over to his desk to look at stuff on there.

I went over with her and picked up his camera just to look at it. I've been meaning to buy a new vlog camera for my videos and I just haven't had the time. That would be a nice Christmas gift. They are so expensive and right now, my money is running low and I'm trying to only spend it for an emergency.

As I took a sip of my coffee, I hear Danny start to talk to his camera, "I made it to the C4 house and I am in Jc's room with," he zooms in the camera to Tara and I, "Melanie and Tara"

"Hey guys" we said at the same time causes the three of us to laugh.

"So today, Jc is out of town so I figured I would mess with him. So what imma do is something subtle. Jc hangs his hangers the wrong way, I hang them the right way-" I then started laughing, "what are you laughing at?"

"I'm confused, the way Jc hangs his clothes, I do that and I thought it was the 'right way'" I said.

"Wait so what's the right way and what's the wrong way" Tara asked, also laughing.

"Here I will show you guys right now" we all walk into Jc's walk in closet and start looking at his clothes, "see he hangs them this way which is wrong so I'm gonna take every piece of hanger and switch them the right way"

"I didn't know there was a right way to hang hangers" I said looking at Danny's camera.

"Aww look at Barrie!" Tara said. She wobbles over to him and starts petting his head, "you've been in here the whole time?"

"He usually sleeps in Jc's closet" I said.

The camera then gets close to my face, "how would you know?" Danny said while smirking.