Chapter 2 - welcome to the C4 house!

"Oh shit" Jc said, almost tripping on something as he talked to his camera, "okay guys I have a huge surprise for you in today's vlog-"

"I'm so excited!" Chelsey screamed from a far.

Jc chuckled, "but since it's a surprise, you'll see it at the end of the vlog. Sorry not sorry bitches"

Jc then shows the backyard and there is a moving truck and a bunch of boxes in the garage. In the video, Crawford, his brother Chris, Oscar, and Kian are helping to move everything inside.

"The little helpers... aww look at them" Jc says in a funny voice.

"Wait, so where's Melanie?" Oscar says, but in the video, the name is bleeped out so that it can be a surprise at the end.

"She's at her apartment getting her last essential things. That's what Chelsey told me. Oh by the way guys the only info I'm tellin' y'all is that she's a girl"

They boys start messing around and throwing stuff, tripping, and Kian was spraying the fart spray everywhere.

"Dude, what the fuck! It smells like pure ass" jc screamed.

"Crawford did it"

"Nah, your lying that's the fart spray" Crawford said laughing.

"First of all, it's ass spray not fart spray get it right" Kian said, "here, smell my finger" he started to put his finger in Jc's face but he just ran away with the camera.

They were now all in the house and they were all in the living room waiting for melanie to arrive to welcome her into the C4 house. Jc had an initiation that she had to do in order to stay in the house.

The door opens and everyone stands up to yell 'surprise' but it was just Will. Everyone just sits back down, "damn hi to yall too"

"Sorry, we thought you were Melanie" Crawford said, the name was bleeped out though. Crawford stands up and dabs up Will.

"Oh, she's still not here?"

"Omg, guys she just texted me and she's outside" Chelsey says.

Everyone stands up, ready to surprise their new roommate. The door opens and finally, in walks in Melanie. She was wearing a black sweatshirt, ripped mom jeans that were folded at the bottom, and white nikes that were green on the logo. Her hair was in its natural curls and she had a little bit of makeup on. It wasn't too much. She also had her book bag on her back and her Jean jacket in her hands.

"Welcome to the C4 house!" Everyone screamed.

Jc gets close to Melanie with the camera, "woah! Haven't see you in so long!"

Melanie laughs and gives Jc a hug. Chelsey runs over to her and gives her a hug when she pulls away from Jc. When they pull away she smiles at Oscar, "hey Oscar how's it going?"

"Good good, I'm glad you moved in with us" he said, pulling Melanie into a hug as well.

"Okay I heard there's three others that I have to meet but I only see two"

"Oh, Brian isn't here because he's a bitch and had something to do" jc said. Melanie laughs, "okay, this is Crawford and he is a really good friend of mine. He was also in reality house"

When Melanie saw Crawford, butterflies swarm her whole stomach. She was now even more nervous then she was before coming here. Hopefully Jc's camera couldn't catch how she feels.

"Hi nice to meet you" she said. She didn't know wether to hug him or shake his hand. She was so awkward around this boy it was weird. Thankfully, Crawford put out his hand to dab her up and she was fine with that.

"And this is Will"

"Hi Will, also nice to meet you" she dabbed him up as well, "I just wanted to say thank you guys for having me as a roommate and I bought you guys some gifts as a thank you present"

Everyone aw's and Melanie digs into her book bags and takes out a stuff teddy bear that was holding a candle and flowers, "I got different colored ones so you guys can trade"

Melanie starts passing them to everyone and when she gives it to Jc, he puts the camera in her face, "awww look at our new roommate being sweet" Melanie rolls her eyes and laughs, "but not so fast. For you to stay in this house, you must do an initiation"

"Okay, what is it?"

"You have to consume the worlds most spiciest gummy bear"

"Bruh Jc, you're already starting"

"It's not that bad" Crawford said with a smirk.

"Mel is not eating that" Chelsey said.

"Why not?"

"Because she's my friend and not your guinea pig. She can do something else"

"Let me see the gummy bear" Melanie said. Will runs to the kitchen and gets the gummy bear, "I'll do it"

"Deadass" Oscar said.

Melanie picks up the small red gummy bear and slowly takes a bite of the ear. She had no reaction for the first 10 seconds then she started breathing heavily, "yo that shits hot" Everyone starts laughing. Melanie swallows the bite she took and fans her mouth, "has anyone finished it?!"

"Yea, only Brian" Jc said laughing

"Nah, I need milk I fucking can't-"

The next clip shows Melanie drinking a gallon of milk while sitting on the couch next to Crawford, "you good now" Jc said with the camera in her face.

"Fuck you" she mumbled. Her lips were red and swollen from the spice and she was still breathing heavily. Crawford laughed.

Jc walked back over to Will and Oscar, "she's a trooper. I like it" Will said, "thanks for the gift girly!" Will said.

"Okay video is over. Bye guys hope you guys like the new member"