Chapter 21 - hi melanie

YouTube: Melanie Garcia
Taking a shot every time someone ignores my calls

"What is up guys, I'm back with another video because I'm just that bitch doing YouTube shit. You know" Melanie said with a smile, "I got this drinking game idea from my bestie, Franny. It was really interesting and I want to see if people will pick up my calls. Obviously I only told Franny to ask for permission. Not tryna steal content people! So no one else knows about this idea"

Melanie pulls out a bottle of Smirnoff cranberry, "I'll be taking shots of this whenever someone ignores my calls. I'm not trying to get drunk though so imma hope that everyone picks up" she pulls out her phone and starts scrolling through her contacts, "I feel like people will pick up though but I honestly don't know. I'm so scared. Also, I think all the guys left so I'm home alone. They would've caught on if I started calling them. I'm going to start off with my brother, Jackson."

Melanie starts to call her brother. After the second ring, he picked up, "what's up?" Jackson said.

"Omg you actually picked up!"

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

Melanie laughed, "want to say hi to my video?"

"Oh shit, this was for a video!"

"Yeah, if you didn't pick up, I would have to take a shot"

"Have you taken a shot yet?"

"Nah, you're my first caller"

"Awww I feel honored. Well I'll let you get back to your video"

"Okay, byeeee"

"Bye baby sis and bye viewers"

Melanie hangs up the phone, "I would call my sister, but I think she's still in school so I'll just call... Nezza." She starts to call and not even letting the first ring go, she picks up, "heyyy Melly!"

"Nezzy! You picked up!" Melanie said while laughing. She showed Nezza the camera, "say hi"

"Dang it, you and Franny always catch me slipping"

"Who you talkin' to?" Someone said and then Crawford came into the camera.

"If Nezza didn't pick up the phone, I would've had to take a shot" Melanie explained to Crawford.

"Man, Melanie call me. I'll pick up"

"Bye you ain't gonna pick up"

"Have you taken a shot?" Nezza asked while laughing.

"Nope thank god"

"See, Melanie call me and I'll be your first shot" Crawford said.

Melanie laughs, "bye guys"

"Bye Melly" Nezza said and then hangs up.

"Did y'all hear Crawford? He's such a headass. Anyway imma call Kian next"

Melanie starts calling Kian and it kept ringing for a very long time. Then on her phone, "FaceTime Unavailable" pops up on her screen.

"No! This bitch! I really don't want to take a shot" Melanie shouts. She then starts serving the shot in her shot glass, "this is for you Lawley" Melanie then throws her head back to take the shot. When she finished it, she scrunches her face and shouts. She started regretting having to take a shot and she should've just chosen to take one sip of corona or whiteclaw. It's too late for that now though.

She shakes her head and then her phone started going off and it was Kian calling her back. She picks up the phone, "so did you take the shot?"

"Kian you bitch ass!" Melanie shouts at him. "How the hell did you know?"