Chapter 32 - forgive me

Friday!

Everyone's favorite day of the week. It could also be a very busy day for some who are planning stuff like the C4 house. Brian woke up all the boys around 10 AM to start setting up everything for Saturday. He liked everything done on time and on schedule.

All of the boys were in Jc's room to discuss what everyone was doing today and Brian just wanted to make sure the boys weren't going to be slacking off and actually get stuff done.

"Does everyone know what they're doing?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, Nezza's picking me up and helping me with the invitations" Crawford said.

"Jc and I are going shopping for some of the stuff we might need" Oscar says, pointing at Jc.

"Alright good and Will?" Brian asked looking at Will and he had the biggest smile on his face, "what!?"

"I already finished mine. Daniel said him and the boys can stop by to preform for Melanie and I got Dillon Francis for a DJ"

Brian's eyes widen, "how the hell did you get Dillon Francis as a DJ!?"

"I asked David if Dillon was available for a party and thankfully he was so my work here is done. If you guys need me, I'll be playing COD" Will says and starts to walk out of Jc's room.

"You still have to watch Melanie and make sure she doesn't find out about any of this!" Brian says and Will just puts his hand in the air and waves it, showing his friends that he heard what Brian said.

"Alright, Jc and I are leaving then" Oscar said, patting Jc on the back.

As for Melanie, she was playing music while doing her make up. She was going out today and words can not describe how nervous she was. She didn't want any of the guys to find out where she was going. She didn't want them to get upset over this. Melanie didn't even know where this would take her and Asher.

After finishing her light makeup, Melanie put on her outfit which was a red crop top, ripped mom jeans that were folded at the bottom, and black high top converse. Her hair was also in their natural waves. Looking at herself in the mirror one last time, Melanie nodded to herself. She was ready to finally have a talk with Asher.

Right when Melanie walked out her room, she just missed the boys (except Will) leave the house. She let out a sigh of relief. Thankfully, she didn't have to tell them where she was going. They were all like her brother Jackson. Overprotective and nosey.

Though she didn't want any of the boys knowing she was leaving the house, she couldn't leave without telling Will something. It was just them two in the house and it would be rude not saying bye to him.

She walks over to his room and lightly knocks on the door. She heard him mumble "come in" and when she slightly opened the door she saw her best friend sitting in his chair and playing on his PC while also streaming, "oh I'm sorry! I didn't know you were streaming" Melanie said, now feeling bad for intruding.

"No, you're all good. Don't worry about it. What's up?" Will said, pausing his game and looking at Melanie.

"I'm gonna step out for a little. Just thought I let you know since you'll be home alone"

"Oh okay. Will you be back late?"

Melanie looks at her watch and then shrugs, "I don't think so. Should take me at least two hours and then I'll be back"

"Cool, then I'll see you later"

"See you. Have fun with your game"

Will picks up his remote with a smile, "oh I will"