Chapter 16 - trampoline I

(Melanie will also be replacing Tara)

YouTube: Crawford Collins
Last to stop jumping wins $5,000 (girls edition)

|Melanie|

If I'm being completely honest with everyone, I did not know Crawford was putting money into this so you know your girl was excited. Money to the last person who's still jumping? That's way too easy.

I was already dressed and read to go. I had on my black work out leggings with a white oversized champion shirt. I also put my hair in a messy bun. And of course I made sure to put on a tight sports bra. My boobs were gonna stay firm.

I put on some black socks and jog down the stairs to see the boys all down their talking.

"Our first contestant is already ready to go" Crawford said.

"Of course I am, I promised to be on time didn't I"

About 30 minutes later, the girls finally showed up and we all said hi to each other. Crawford then did his little intro in the back yard and then told us to introduce ourselves to the camera.

Soon, it came down to my turn to say something, "hey guys it's Melanie and I came to play because I literally had nothing else to do" I said while smiling and laughing.

Once everyone else finished, the girls and I made an entrance to the backyard. Once we saw the trampolines lined up, we all decided to pick a spot.

"Melly, Nezzy! Come be next to me" Franny said, causing me and Nezza to laugh. I picked the trampoline that was near the tree, Nezza was next to me, and Franny was next to Nezza.

Everyone including me go to stand on the trampoline, but as soon as we stood on them, they started sinking and it caused Nezza to fall.

"Listen guys some of the trampolines are sinking a little bit. Disclaimer, if anyone gets injured," Crawford then starts laughing, "it's not my fault"

"I didn't sign anything" I said and that caused Jazmine to also agree with me.

"Hey, you all verbally agreed" the camera man said and I just playfully rolled my eyes.

"If you guys feel in danger or like you need to pass out, please get off the trampoline. Okay, I don't want anyone to get hurt. This is all for fun" Crawford said.

"When we played it was like 100 degree weather and for them it's like 70 and chill" Jc said. He was standing by the sliding door. I felt him look over at me, but I just looked down and decided to tie my shoes. I don't know, it was random.

"Jumping weather" I heard the camera man say and then Jc just did a fake laugh as a response.

Ever since the garage incident that happened yesterday. It's been weird. I can't explain it and I don't even know how to.

"Hey, you good? You've been picking at your shoe for hours" Nezza said sarcastically.

I laughed, "Just trying to tie them. Don't want to fall and lose" I stood up on the trampoline and bounced a little on it.

"-Make them hold a bag of peas" Jc said. I looked over and then Jc looked at me again, "give them to Mel"

"Yea okay and I'll just throw them at you" I say and the girls ooo'd at my response, but the boys just all laughed.

Crawford then looks at the camera and starts talking, "if you guys have watch the first video, you know the rules. If not, I'm gonna explain it to everybody. So basically, last one jumping wins. If you fall off the trampoline you're out"