Chapter 5 - deleted video

2 months later

|Oscar|

I walk into Mel's room and saw she was just laying in her bed writing in her notebook. I tapped on her door and she looked up and smiled at me.

"Hey Oscar, what's up?"

"Hey, I wanted to know if I could use your laptop. The guys want me to play Among us with them and my iPad died"

"Of course you can! It's on my desk over there" I walked over and picked it up, "I don't need it so you can give it back whenever. I also have discord on their just to let you know"

"Thanks so much, this is why you're my favorite roommate" I said. She chuckled and looked down at her notebook.

"What you writin'?" I asked

"Just a song. I'm almost done with it"

"Ooh, let me hear!"

"Uh uh, you will hear it when it comes out on youtube" I playfully rolled my eyes, "also, I'm going out in a little so ask the others if they need anything from the store and to text me"

"Alright, bye bitch" I said walking out her room

"Bye whore!"

Melanie and I have gotten closer since she has moved in and not in a romantic way. As in a brother and sister bond. She is so chill and I'm glad she is happy living here.

I walked back to my room and closed the door. I sat on my bed and opened the laptop. My eyebrows scrunch in confusion as I see there was a video on the screen. It looked like she was editing.

Why is it titled "delete"? Was she suppose to trash this.

I put in my headphones and decided to watch it.

It's probably something embarrassing or some shit. Can't be too bad... right?

_______

"Heyyyy bitches!" Melanie said blowing kisses to the camera. "Guys, this video is going to be SOOOO different. I've always learned to follow what your heart says. To never let anything stop you. I decided that I was going to do something and it is I'm going to ask my crush out. I've been very nervous about this, but I think I can do this. We've gotten to know each other and I would say the feelings are mutual"

She grabs her camera and starts to walk around the house. She then walks into Crawford's room.

"Hey Crawford, I have to tell you something" Melanie said sitting next to him with her camera still in hand.

"Is this for your video" he said with a smile.

"Uh yeah say hi"

He chuckled and waved at the camera, "I also have to tell you something and I wanted to tell you before anyone else"

"Ok you go first"

"Ok so remember how I would always tell you how I liked this girl and that you've been telling me to just make a move?" Melanie nodded her head.

"Well...I asked out Nezza"

Melanie's eyes widened and she smiled, "omg really! What did she say"

"She said that she's been feeling the same and now we're dating."

"Aww Crawford I'm so happy for you" they both hug, "you guys heard it first, Crawford is now taken!"

"What were you gonna tell me?" Crawford said smiling.

"I was gonna say... do you have any dinner ideas. I'm doing a cooking vlog and I'm lost"

"Ooh, try making that Spanish rice. It was really good"

Melanie chuckled, "you got it"

She walks back to her room and closes the door. She tossed her camera on her bed and you couldn't see her anymore. Then you heard crying in the background.

"This is so stupid. I thought he-" then she started crying again, "I'm not even worth it"

________

The video ended and it left me in shock

She likes Crawford but he's already dating Nezza Wait HES DATING NEZZA! WHEN WAS HE GONNA TELL US. WHEN WAS THIS EVEN FILMED.

I have to talk to Melanie. This all made no sense.

My door opens and I look over and saw Crawford. My eyes widen and I quickly closed the laptop.

"Are you gonna play or not. We've been waiting for you"

I let out a nervous laugh, "yea sorry, I was trying to figure out Mel's laptop she let me use it"

"Oh okay, well hurry up and connect to the discord"

Crawford leaves my room and I opened the laptop again. I threw away the video since I knew Mel wanted that there. I just opened up the game and went on the discord, acting like I didn't know a thing.

A/N: Oop teaaaaaaa