Chapter 30 - you're back

|Jc|

"Chelsey, why are you still calling me?" I asked.

"It's not even like that. It's just that people keep commenting on my shit that you're flirting with Melanie. How come you're always trying to come for my friends?"

"One, why do you think that? And two, I'm not coming for your friends. I don't know if you forgot or something but me and Melanie are friends too. She's not only your friend"

"Well you know what's fucked up, you're causing all this"

My face scrunches in anger and confusion, "what the fuck am I causing!?"

"You're causing your fans to come for me! Like, what the fuck have I done to you!"

"Nothing Chelsey just-"

"Tell me the reason you broke up with me. I know you didn't 'fell out of love'"

"That is the reason!"

She lets out a dry laugh, "yeah whatever. Tell your fans to cool it with the comments too"

"Alright I will! Stop calling me"

"Trust me, I will!"

I hung up the phone and throw it to my bed out of anger. The problem I have once I start developing feelings for someone, it's hard for me to show them, so I leave these little hints in hopes that they get it. So in other words "flirting". I do not mean to flirt, but it just comes out naturally.

As I sit down on my bed, in walks in Oscar, "hey, the guys and I are going out to eat. You comin'?"

"I'm not really in the mood to go out" I said. Ever since Chelsey and I broke up, it always ends up with her calling me to yell at me. At this point it's annoying and pisses me off, however, I understand where she's coming from (with comments). My fans tend to over look things and take it out on other people in the situation. I'm not saying it's all of them, but most of them do.

"Yeah... I heard what happened"

"Sorry if I was loud it's just- Chelsey has been pissing me off with assuming that I'm out to get her friends. She thinks that I'm trying to get with Mel" it was quiet for a couple of seconds and it caused me to look at Oscar, "what?"

"Uh, nothing"

"Obviously you want to say something"

"No it's just... you and Mel have been getting close ever since you and Chelsey broke up-"

"We're just friends! Is it a crime to be close to a girl that's just a friend?"

"It's not a crime. It's just a weird timing with everything"

I stood up from my bed and walk over to my desk, "ugh not you too"

"Look Jc, I think everyone suspects that you like Melanie. It's pretty obvious." I stood quiet, not wanting to face Oscar. Though it was probably obvious, I would never want to admit it. I think it was because I'm too scared to. The fear of Melanie actually finding out I like her is terrifying and leaves me anxious. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I want to take 'us' to the next level. I can't do that though. She wouldn't allow it because of Chelsey. "Jc, you can talk to me"

"I told you, I don't like Melanie" I said, turning around to face Oscar. He had this look on his face; like he was waiting for me to break and tell him the truth. "Can you leave now. Aren't you going to dinner?"

"Uh, yea" Oscar says, starting to slowly leave my room, "you want me to bring you something?"

"Sure. Get me anything. I don't care"

𝐂𝟒 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 | 𝐊𝐍𝐉 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें