Chapter 62 - epilogue

5 years later

Everything was different now but a good different. There was no more C4 house and the boys and Melanie moved out and into their own spaces.

Melanie Garcia was now a famous singer living in a mansion with her fiancé Jc Caylen. She has released 2 albums and won a Grammy. Jc now has a reality tv show with his best friend Kian and each season, they host a "Reality House" with new people. It's become such a hit.

As for the Asher situation, it's been sorted out. Asher though decided it was best to just stay away since he still had feelings for Melanie. She hasn't heard from him in 3 years and she hopes he's doing well.

Chelsey and Melanie are still great friends and neither let the situation get to them. Melanie spends an equal amount of time with Chelsey and never brings up Jc too much to respect her friend. Chelsey is glad that they were able to make their friendship work and is happy that Melanie is happy with her life.

Instagram: melaniecaylen

Liked by jccaylen, taylorquinn, and 40,134,677 others

melaniecaylen: Technically I'm a "Castillo" but that user was already taken💍

The End

A/N: "C4 Drama" is finally done I hope you guys enjoyed it! I have another story coming out and it's a Tom Holland fanfic so if you are interested in it, check it out!

Love y'all peace ♡

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐂𝟒 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 | 𝐊𝐍𝐉 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 🎉