Chapter 49 - chelsey knows about us, right?

|Melanie|

"Taylor I love you, I really do but you're starting to annoy the hell out of me!" I shout, crossing my arms and facing her.

"Mel! You know I would make an amazing manager"

Recently Taylor moved down to LA because she finished college. Now she's looking for clients to be their manager and she keeps asking me. The only reason I'm not giving her the job is because she's my best friend. I don't mix my business with family/friendship.

"I know you would but Taylor you can't work for me" I said, walking away to the kitchen.

"When I'm your manager, it will strictly be for business" Taylor says, following me.

"Taylor! No is no!" I yell.

Then Crawford walks into the room with a annoyed look on his face. He's been mopping all week since Nezza isn't here at the moment. I mean, I'm kind of upset about it too. Since she's been busy I could only hang out with Taylor. I'm trying to avoid Chelsey as much as possible and Franny is very much upset with me. I still text Chelsey but I just can't meet up with her right now. Knowing that the next time I see her face, I'm gonna have to tell the truth.

"Don't you have your own apartment to stay at? Why are you always here?" Crawford said, going to the fridge to get a water.

A shocked expression fills Taylor's face, "hey! That was rude as fuck! Melanie tell him off!"

"Welllll-"

Taylor crosses her arms since she was upset that I wasn't backing her up, "first I can't be your manager and now your not defending me. I see where this friendship lies" before Crawford could take a sip of his water bottle, Taylor snatch's it from his hands and walks to the living room to sit on the couch.

He lets out a sigh, "sorry I was being rude Taylor it's just I've been in this house for so long that it's driving me crazy. There's literally nothing to do. I've just been playing video games and sitting around"

"It's fine Crawford and that's also why I'm here. I have nothing in my apartment and I'm bored as fuck"

"Ooo you guys want to get fro-yo with me?" I asked with a smile.

"No" they both said.

"Umm, shopping?"

"No"

"To the beach"

"No"

"Damn y'all are so picky" I said, going to the living room and sitting next to Taylor. Her favorite show, Law and Order, was playing so I guess I'll be watching that with her.

"We've been to all those places. I wanna do something different and fun" Crawford said, sitting next to me. You would think living in LA would be fun, glamorous, and give you stuff to do, but once you live here for a year or two, you start to realize that some things are just either trends or plain boring. Plus, if you don't have friends to do things with, your out of luck with having fun.

As I laid my head on Taylor's shoulder, I hear footsteps rushing down the steps. I look over and it's Jc with a grin on his face. He grabs the tv remote and shuts it off causing Taylor to groan in annoyance.

"Hey! I was watching that!"

"I have an important announcement to make" Crawford, Taylor, and I just stared at him waiting to hear what he had to say, "well don't look too excited" Jc said sarcastically.

"We're just bored is all" I said with a small smile.

"And you shut my show off" Taylor said with her arms crossed.