Chapter 15 - crushes

|Melanie|

"All C4 boys come to the living room! All C4 boys come to the living room!" I said through my mini microphone that was connected to my phone. I recently ordered it because 1, it's cute, and 2, it's handy.

All the boys, except Oscar, came in from different directions and sat down on the couch, "what's up?" Will said.

"Okay, so my friend from Florida is coming to visit me and I need you all to behave" I said.

"What friend?" Jc said.

"Taylor" I said, giving him a weird look.

Right after I said her name, he looked almost relieved. Like he was thankful I said her name. His eyes widen and he just looked down at his tattoos. I think all the boys found it weird that he was acting like this too.

"You good Jc?" Brian said with a laugh.

"Jc gets protective of his house" Crawford said.

I go to say something, but then I hear the doorbell ring. I walk over to the door and when I opened it, Taylor threw herself onto me and gave me a huge hug. We both crash onto the floor and let out a laugh.

"Bitch, I've missed you sooooo much. Every since you moved, Florida hasn't been the same" Taylor said. We both stood up from the floor and hugged again. Taylor is visiting for 2 weeks to spend time with me. Plus, she's on thanksgiving break for college.

"I've missed you too. I thought you said your mom was coming"

"She decided to stay at the hotel. It has a bar and casino downstairs so..." I nodded my head as I let out an 'oooohh'. Her mom was like a cool mom who always wanted to have fun so it made sense why she would rather stay at the hotel, "and are these the boys who you moved in with"

I let out a laugh, "yes, this is Crawford, Will, Brian, and Jc. Oscar isn't here at the moment"

"So nice to meet you guys. Also huge fans!" Taylor screams, causing all the boys eyes to widen, "sorry, I get excited sometimes"

"It's all good. Anyone whose a friend of Mel's is a friend of ours" Brian says with a smile.

"Welcome to the C4 house" Crawford said.

"Here, let me give you a tour" I said.

For about 30 minutes, I've shown Taylor the ENTIRE house and you know the boys had to be extra and show their rooms. I also had to introduce her to the pets in the house and she's obsessed with dog, so for 10 minutes she played with them.

We were now in my room, "and this is my room and I recently put up this white chandelier," I turned on the light to show her, "right it's cute!?"

"Omg I love it! Where did you get it?"

"Jc told me there was a huge sell on them in IKEA and we went to get it and he even helped me install it"

"You and Jc" Taylor said with a smirk.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "here we go" I threw myself on my bed, "best friends can't go shopping together"

"Oh they can, but is it okay if one best friend looks at the other a certain way or even compliment them all the time?"

"Taylor, Jc and I are very close friends and have been for a long time. There's nothing between us and plus there never will be"

"Ughh why? I literally ship you two"

"Bitch, you act like that's not Chelsey's ex. Have you ever heard of girl code?"

"Bruh, I don't believe in that shit"