Chapter 45 - ideal date

|Jc|

Dating Melanie has been crazy and we are soon about to hit our 1 month. I know. Time flies. I couldn't even be more happier. I'm creating stuff with Kian for KnJ, my twitch is taking off, I have an amazing fan base and friends, and now I have Mel. I just feel like I'm being a bad boyfriend and this is because I haven't took her out on a proper date. I put all the blame on myself too. Even though I've brought her food to my room as we watched some rom-com she picked, that doesn't count as a date.

Letting out a sigh, I rolled over in my bed to be met with Luna in my bed. I was kind of confused since I didn't know how she even got on my bed. She usually sleeps in Melanie's room. I heard a toilet being flushed in my room and it caused me to smile. If Luna is in here then that has to mean Melanie was in the bathroom. I smirk was plastered on my face as I get out of bed and make my way over to my bathroom door. Just when I'm about to open the door, it opens and I'm met with someone who isn't Melanie.

"What are you doing in here!?" I shout.

"My bathroom is occupied and I really needed to go" Oscar said. He then walks over to Luna and starts playing with her.

"I thought Melanie was in there since Luna was on my bed" I said.

Oscar looked at me weird, "why would you walk into the bathroom if she was in there?" Oscar probably couldn't tell by my face but I was scared. My heart was literally pounding trying to think of an answer that made sense, "you know what I don't care. Y'all weirdos anyway. I'm surprised you guys aren't dating"

I shrugged, "we don't like each other like that- wait hold up, you said your bathroom was occupied..."

"Yeah, Mel is dying Brian's hair for his stream. You missed a lot since you've been sleeping"

"I did a long stream last night and I'm tired as fuck" I said as I rub my eyes.

Oscar picks up Luna in his arms and looks over at me, "well I'll leave you to do whatever. I'm gonna play with Luna"

Once Oscar finally left my room, I closed my door and decided on getting ready for the day. I put on my black sweats with my Tïxxo bear hoodie.

I styled my hair and once I finished freshening up, I grabby myself phone and made my way to Brian's room to see what him and Melanie were doing.

"...Melanie did my hair very nicely. I love the color"

"You're lucky I had a phase in middle school where I always died my hair"

I tapped on the door and they both looked at me. Melanie showed me this smile that I knew read she missed me.

"Come join us Jc" Brian said.

I pulled up a chair next to Melanie and waved to the camera, "hi Brian's chat" I said. The whole chat was filled with people saying hi to me and it made me smile. I also have to remember that this is all live and whatever I do will be very suspicious. The urge to hug and touch Melanie was tempting but I kept it to myself. "What are y'all talking about?"

"We were just answering questions from chat," Brian said, "how long have you and Melanie been friends? I wanna say a year. We met when she moved in"

Melanie nodded her head and did a weird noise with her mouth, "Melanie you should start streaming. It's not really my think guys. I like uploading on YouTube"

"Dream guy? That question isn't for me" I said with a laugh.

"I just want someone nice" Melanie and Brian said at the same time, causing them to start laugh, "someone needs to hit up my bestie Brian though. He's a great time I promise" Melanie said hugging Brian.

"Girl please you are literally stunning! I don't know why you're not boo'd up yet" trust me, she is.

I went to say something but then a dono came in, "what's an ideal first date? I love you guys so much"

It was like faith was answering my prayers. I could maybe get an idea for Melanie. I don't want to take her somewhere she wouldn't enjoy.

"We love you guys too! And for me, my ideal date is just going to a nice, fancy restaurant. I like to dress nice and eat expensive shit without having to pay for it" Brian said.

"That is nice but for me I find it so cliche. I want to do something different you know" Melanie said.

"Like what?" I questioned. She looked over at me with this sparkle and I couldn't help but smile at her.

"I really want to do a picnic on the beach. I also want to drive to the top of a mountain and watch the stairs. I don't know, I may seem like I don't like romantic shit but I really do. I want the type of dates that happen in movies"

Everyone in there chat was agreeing with Melanie and cheering her on, "Mel has high standards" I said to the camera.

"And there's nothing wrong with that. Ladies please know your worth"

---------

After a couple minutes of doing Brian's stream, he finally ended it. I thought afterwords Melanie would leave but no, she stood in Brian's room just goofing around with him. I just sat on his little love seat like a lost puppy not knowing what to do or say. Actually, to pass the time, I did set up Melanie's "ideal date". I made Asher help me too and thankfully he wasn't being a dick about it. He's actually a very nice guy.

"Jc I'm surprised you're still here" Brian said. I looked up at him and both him and Melanie were staring at me.

"I can't sit in here and enjoy y'all's company?"

Brian looked at me weird but just shook his head, "imma get me something to eat in the kitchen. Mel, you want anything?"

She shook her head, "I'm good thanks"

Once Brian walked out the room and closed the door, Melanie walked over to me and sat on my lap, "Ugh I've missed you so much"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her, "I was here the whole time"

"Well sorry I missed my boyfriend today. I wanted to spend alone time with you"

"Well you're in luck, I planned our first date"

"Really! Where?"

"It's a surprise baby but be ready by 6:30"

Melanie smiled and gave me a huge hug, "you're the best! Im gonna go get ready now!" she kissed me on my lips and then ran off to her room.

Who would've thought she would get happy over this? Let me stop because I'm happy about this too. Also, very nervous.