Chapter 25 - movie night

|Melanie|

"Would you rather suck a mans toe or eat a rat tail?" Brian asked me as I was getting ready in my room. He was laying on my bed while throwing a ball in the air and catching it.

I made a disgusted look, "what the fuck Brian. What type of question is that?"

"An important one duh"

"Brian I don't want to answer that"

"Come on-"

"It's such a weird and random question"

"Pleasssseeeeeeee-"

"Fine!" I screamed and it caused him to laugh, "I would suck a mans toe"

Of course, Oscar walks in on our conversation and he had a freaked out look on his face, "what the fuck did I just walk in to?"

"Brian asking me weird ass question"

"Hey, you answered it" Brian said, sitting up on my bed.

I rolled my eyes, "anyways, Mel, I was wondering if you would shoot a video with me"

I winced, "sorry Oscar. I was going to hang out with Franny and Nezza today. Maybe tonight we can film it when I get back?"

"Okay I guess I'll wait"

"Aw don't be sad Oscar, I'll keep you company" Brian said.

"Yay" Oscar said sarcastically.

"What are the rest of the boys doing?" I asked.

"I'm going Christmas shopping with Jc and Will. We're decorating the house, putting up a tree, and buying gifts"

"Great, so I'll be home with just Crawford"

"Actually, he's coming with me to Nezza's house since he wanted to see her" l said, "I finally got my car fix!" I screamed, shaking my keys in Oscars face.

"So I'll be home alone"

"Go see your little lady friend if you're so lonely" Brian said.

"We aren't that close. We just went on a couple dates and she hasn't hit me up in a while"

"Ooo sounds personal" Brian said and I elbowed him

"Don't be so insensitive Brian." I said and then I looked at Oscar, "Why don't you hang out with some of the other guys or even tag along on the Christmas shopping?"

He just sighed aggressively, "but I don't want to. I already went Christmas shopping and I hate going into stores"

"Oscar, you are being so difficult right now. I don't know what else to tell you"

"I was hoping I can tag along with you and Crawford" he said with a smile.

"Ugh you boys give me a headache. Make sure Crawford's ready because I'm leaving in like 2 minutes"

Oscars eyes widen and he runs out of my room screaming for Crawford. Who knew my friends wanted to tag along so badly? Well one friend, Crawford was only coming because he didn't have a ride and he wanted to see Nezza. I don't mind though.

"He's such a headass I swear" I mumbled under my breath.

"Brian I'm about to leave let's go!" Jc screamed.

Brian and I both walked out of my room and headed downstairs where both Jc, Will, and Crawford were.

"Aww, the two parents in the house are driving the kids somewhere" Crawford said.