Chapter 18 - among us

|Melanie|

Jc
Hey, can you bring me a whiteclaw from the kitchen🥺

I was just in the living room scrolling through TikTok's when Jc sent me that message. I found it weird that he wanted me to bring him a drink. The other boys could've gotten him something.

I walked to the kitchen, grabbed the can and then made my way to Jc's room. Before walking in, I knocked and I hear a faint 'come in'. I opened the door and walked over to his desk area since thats where he was.

"Want to say hi to my stream?" He said.

"Hey guys" I said, crouching down to be in the camera. I looked at the comments and it was full of everyone saying hi to me and complimenting me, "awww you guys are all so sweet. Thank you. I hope you're all having a good day"

A couple seconds later, Jc received a donation from someone and it started talking, "can Melanie please play among us with you and the guys?"

I looked at Jc, "is that why you told me to bring you a drink"

"Maybe" he said with a smirk, "come on. Everyone wants you to play. Plus this will be a good video"

"I don't know how to play"

"That's why daddy is here to teach you"

"Oh god, don't call yourself that"

Jc pulls a chair next to him and pays it, "pwease" he says in a baby voice.

"Ugh fine"

"Awesome, here, sit next to me in this chair" Jc said, pulling in a chair. I sat down and just looked into the camera of the stream and smiled. I didn't know what to say, I never went live before and I was nervous. I didn't want to mess up Jc's stream.

"Who's playing?" I asked.

"Devonte, Christian, Ryan, Kenny, Reggie, Crawford, Oscar, Danny, and Savage" I nodded my head. He then taps one of the keys and starts talking to his mic, "guys, Melanie is going to be playing with us"

"We already have 10 people though" Danny said sarcastically.

"Dumbass she's playing with me" Jc said and I laughed.

"Hey everyone!" I said to the mic.

"Is that my girl Melly Mel. Hey boo how's it going!" Kenny said.

"Oh my god hi Kenny! It's going good. I miss you!"

"Miss you too girly!"

"Melanie, Danny has been asking about Taylor" Reggie said.

"No I haven't!" Danny yelled.

"Who's that?" Ryan asked

"That's my childhood best friend that Danny likes" I said.

"Oooooo Danny got a crush! Danny got a crush!" Devonte taunted.

"Can we just play the game!" Danny screamed causing all of us to laugh.

"Wow, calm down Danny. You're not even acting like a 16 year old, you're acting like an 8 year old with those temper tantrum's" Crawford said.

"Danny is now 8" Oscar said.

Jc laughs, "okay, we're starting no more talking" He mutes everyone and then in blue letterings, crewmate pops up on the screen and then we end up in a huge room, "ok this round imma play and show you everything so pay attention"

For about 20 minutes, the game consisted of Jc doing these random and weird task. Also, there were dead bodies that would be found and you have to try and figure out who did it. The boys were getting so angry and loud too. It was funny at first but damn, they take it so serious. It's understandable though, they want to win. This round, crew mates won and the imposters were Reggie and Kevin.