shopping at mercado

Great lake city in the afternoon at 3:53 pm

Inside of Mercado with bobby, sergio, and Hector casagrande at behind the counter just doing nothing or stacks the shelves then suddenly they hear store bell ring and look at uncle chan and torhu enter the store towards the counter with them.

Hector: "welcome amigos to Mercado.  How can we help you for today."

Uncle: "yes, uncle need jar of iguana scales."

Hector: "okay sure."

Bobby: "I'll get it."

He exit the counter towards the backroom then uncle chan says, "one more thing one mongo, one more thing hot sauce, one more thing feather from a parrot."

Sergio: "what!?!"

He pluck one feather from Sergio right ring to put it on the counter with hot sauce and mongo with bobby show up got jar of iguana scales to put it on the counter and Hector said, "any else you need sir."

Uncle: "one more thing castanets the symbol of cao guojiu."

Bobby: "you got it sir."

He grab castanets inside small box behind the counter and put it top of counter with the stuff while hector put the stuff in the bag and press the numbers in the cash register. Bobby stare at uncle and torhu with confused look on his face, "what you going to do with this stuff for."

Torhu: "to making chi ingredients to stop shendu brother tchang zu."

Bobby: "SHENDU BACK!"

Sergio: "oh boy."

uncle: "correct young one and he summon his brother at royal woods, michigan with a pank'u box on Saturday."

Bobby: "that's my girlfriend hometown."

Torhu: "don't worry me, my sensei, jackie, jade, canterlot furious four and rookie agent will stop them."

Hector: "that's good."

Bobby: "who's the rookie agent?"

Torhu: "copper plume from canterlot high school."

Sergio: "oh."

[New chapter is out for this story]