butterflies in the night

Its nighttime at apple family in canterlot city

Applejack just sitting on her bed and waiting for fluttershy from the bathroom. she wore orange midriff tanktop and green sleeping shorts.

Applejack: "(thought) phew, ah kinda tired about changing and feeding to baby doll all day but we return it on Tuesday."

Fluttershy enter the bedroom with baby doll in her arms and it in the crib then her girlfriend on the bed. She wore green night grown with butterflies on it then She snuggles up with her on the covers.

Fluttershy: "I'm kind tired to care for our bundle of joy."

Applejack: "you said it hon."

She look up at applejack with bedroom eyes and lovely smile.

Fluttershy: "are you ready for tonight."

Applejack: "sure do but what about the baby."

Fluttershy: "it's okay, she sleeping without crying and changing."

But they didn't know there's small spy camera on the table next the flower pot. At section 13 with Captain black and the others watch them on screens.

Captain black: "it's showtime for them and press crying mode."

Monkey: "yup."

Mr. Clover: "you got it boss."

He about to press the button to make baby doll cry and stop to see applejack walking towards the table and grab the camera to lift up to show her face with angry expression.

Mr. Clover: "uh-oh we're busted."

Micro chip: "oh boy."

Applejack: "really y'all to press the button to make baby doll cry and don't get alone time with mah girl."

They begin with nervous chuckle for little bit and saw the camera toss out from applejack bedroom window to the pig pin with the pigs. One of pigs walk towards the spy camera begin to sniff and swallow it through stomach reign.

Captain black: "well, it give me nightmares for 3 days."

Micro chip: "me too."

Monkey: "you said it."

They saw squirmy the ringworm and bloaty the tick inside a small boat on stomach acid.

Micro chip: "neat."

Applejack lay down on the pillow with fluttershy top of her while take her blouse off to reveal pink bra and pantie.

Applejack: "happy birthday to me."

She unhooked her bra to let her e-cup breasts bouncy freely and toss her bra at over the bed.

Fluttershy: "ready my love."

Applejack: "eeyup."

She stand in all fours with the breasts front of applejack face and she grabbed the breasts to squeeze it really hard to make fluttershy moan of pleasure. She latch her mouth on right nipple to begin sucking and still hear the moan from her girlfriend.

Fluttershy: "oh, my love...it's so good."

She move her hands towards her beautiful hips and reach the butt giving them a good squeeze making fluttershy more moan.

Fluttershy: "applejack, you naughty girl! Going my butt while milking me, I love it."

She feels the limit inside her breasts.

Fluttershy: "I'm gonna cum."

She latch off from the nipple and began gropping both breasts really hard to ready for fluttershy.

Fluttershy: "I'M CUMMINGS."

She scream as the milk come out from the nipples to spray everywhere like a fountain for a bit and stop. She went left side of the bed next to applejack with heavy breathing and sweats on her forehead.

Applejack: "ready hon."

Fluttershy: "yes my love."

They get in the covers and take their rest of clothes off and throw them out the bed.

They begin making out with applejack take her for a ride to hear moan around the room and bed shaken.

[New chapter is out]