after school plans

Cafeteria

Pauly: "you girls got any plans for after school."

Cloudy: "me, iris, and Melisa doing some training in section 13 training ground a bit."

Both of them nodded their heads and fersity look at christy who eating her sandwich, "what about you girl." Christy swallowed her sandwich bit and says, "well flash and me going to sweet shoppe cafe meet my parents and tell them I'm pregnant."

Fersity: "that's good but they will get mad about it."

Christy: "they won't because they love flash since we're dating after the fall formal."

Marianne: "good point."

Cloudy: "what about you, Pauly."

Pauly: "I met someone on mystable. His name is ruby sword and from everfree town with his parents so he coming to my house tonight in person. He single."

Cloudy: "wonderful Pauly, but you going to tell him about you become section 13 secret agent and hidden weapons inside the living room."

Pauly: "I tell him on our 1st date and make him don't touch fake book on the nightstand."

Danielle: "good point Pauly, I'm excited about the friendship games on next Friday against crystal prep academy. I hope we win for sure."

Pauly: "you said it girl and we're hosting the party at the gym on next Thursday."

Christy: "yeah, I hope not shendu send his goons here to ruin the friendship games."

Cloudy: "if they do I give judo chop and stunner on them without crystal prep noticed."

Danielle: "indeed."

Meanwhile at big coffee shop in big city with cherry crash and thunderbass sitting on the table and drinking some coffee and going to meet someone.

Thunderbass: "what kind of person, what captain black talking about, babe."

Cherry crash: "beats me."

The door open really wide to reveal a warthog named pumbaa with meerkat named timon on his back begin walking towards their table.

Timon: "you two must be captain black secret agents from canterlot city."

Thunderbass: "that's correct, you two  want meet us here."

Pumbaa: "that's correct, we here join you to stop shendu releasing his siblings with a pan'ku box."

Cherry with a warm smile on her face, "welcome to the team, dudes." And timon relay back at cherry crash question, "thanks kid."

Thunderbass: "if principal celestia is okay with warthog and meerkat to team up with us."

Pumbaa: "hakuna matata."

Cricket and Gloria: "hakuna matata?"

Timon: "it's mean no worries."

Cricket: "oh."

[New chapter is out for this story]