pinkie spy ambush part 1

At the field back at the crystal prep, the students along with their p.e Teacher are in their class. The teacher blows the whistle and the students start with their jog. As they doing their class rainbow dash comes out from the top of the trees as she watch the students.

She wearing sleeveless yellow hoodie, tight blue pants with rainbow belt on, and shoes.

Rainbow makes a smirk on her face, as quietly says, "crystal prep high school, the competition."

She then started using ninja tricks from the trees to the bushes. As she does that, she spies the students and make sure she is not been seen. As she hides from the bushes, she can see the students working hard on their training.

Just then a chipper yet familiar voice loudly shouts, "hey rainbow."

Rainbow yelps to hear the bush talking. She looks to see that it's pinkie pie wearing a green bush like wig.

Rainbow: "what are you doing?"

Pinkie: "you said to be sneaky to check out the competition for the friendship games.

She drag pinkie pie behind the tree as the students run by.

Pinkie: "wanna see what I else do."

Pinkie then zooms really quickly. The next thing rainbow know it, she see pinkie pie in a black suits.

Pinkie pie: "cat burglar."

She then launches a grappling hook into to a tree and climb back down.

She grab a mask that is like spike, and say's, "dog burglar."

She put the mask on her face and started digging the ground.

Then pinkie change into a tree suit and replies, "tree."

She about to change next her costume for spring then rainbow dash look up at the sky to see red beam towards them so grab pinkie real quick get out of there to the field with teacher and students then tree explode into pieces from the red beam.

Coach pommel: "what in the world was that."

Ginger: "who did that?"

A male student named Marco dafoy look up in the sky to see someone flying down with rocket boots.

Marco: "it was him."

Unknown figure landing on the grass reveal as Chuckie cavallaro with evil grin on his face.

Rainbow: "who are you."

Chuckie: "i'm chuckie cavallaro, i sent here by shendu to teach you a lesson."

Rainbow, track starr, and pinkie pie began laughing at Chuckie a bit.

Rainbow: "by yourself."

Chuckie: "nope."

He snaps his fingers to make 21 ninja chimps come out from the bushes towards him to surprise everyone.

Coach pommel: "oh."

Track starr: "i didn't see that coming."

Another male student named carlos thunderbolt feel processing him and walked next to rainbow dash.

Deadman: "need some help with them rainbow."

She know that voice inside carlos thunderbolt and say's, "yes I do deadman."

Melon mint and coach pommel: "deadman?"

Deadman: "how's your wife doing."

Rainbow: "she doing good and give birth to a baby girl at the hospital yesterday morning."

Deadman: "congratulations rd."

Rainbow: "Thanks."

Chuckie: "enough chatting, let's fight."

Melon mint walk right side of rainbow dash and deadman then say's, "may I join you two to fight with them."

Deadman: "of course dollface."

Rainbow: "welcome aboard."

Deadman stare at chuckie and his ninja chimps goons then say's, "so we gonna stand here and twiddle or we gonna get down to business."

Trio start running a bit and jump in mid-air towards them.

[Here new chapter for this story]