returning home

The Dash's family made it back at canterlot city neighborhood in 7:00 pm and arrived at their house but to see rainbow and rarity family who inside their cars just parked in the driveway.

Rainbow: "(thought) my parents and in-laws are excited to see us from ocean city."

She parked in the driveway and turn off the car then turn around to see her wife and daughter in the backseat  still asleep from traveling.

Rarity wearing purple sleeveless shirt  a white long skirt with purple stripes on it, and black sandals. Her hair into side buns.

Rainbow quartz wears pink shirt with sparkles on it, blue shorts, and red shoes.

Rainbow dash wears green shirt, camo shorts, and lighting up sneakers. Black shades on her eyes.

Rainbow: "wake up guys, we're home and guess who here to see us."

Both of them begin to wake up with their eyes open then rarity turn around to see her family and rainbow dash parents coming towards them.

Rarity: "oh, that's a lovely surprise."

Rainbow unbuckle herself to get out the car and closed it behind her and towards the back door to get her daughter from her car seat.

Bow hothoof: "welcome home guys."

Windy holding her daughter pet under her right armpit and said, "did rainbow quartz have fun at ocean city?"

Rarity: "yup she said."

Cookie crumble: "that's good."

Sweetie belle: "I like your new haircut, rainbow."

Rainbow: "thanks kiddo."

she handed her daughter to bow hothoof because she need get their stuff inside the trunk of the car and he looked down to his granddaughter with warm smile on her face.

Bow: "me and grandma miss you so much, my little cutie pie."

Rainbow quartz begin to giggle bit and she look at tank and opal with windy quartz and Hondo flanks got warm smile on her face.

Sweetie belle: "see rainbow quartz glade to see tank and opal back from our house."

Rarity: "indeed sweetie belle. I cook supper for tonight."

Cookie crumble: "nonsense honey, I already called Chinese takeout from handy kitchen in few minutes when you arrived."

Rarity: "thanks dad."

Rainbow dash unlock the door with her house key and open the door to get inside the house with rest of the family.

[New chapter is out for this story]