beware of mountain demon

In nighttime at outside of CIA building with jackson, flash, jackie, and stan looking for the 1st portal location. In the bushes there's shendu and the dark hand pop out from the be to see flash sentry and his gang.

Finn: "how we know chan getting warm."

Duff: "aye, we haven't seen any portal."

Ratso: "it's just a CIA building."

Pan'ku box begin to glow on rasto again and blast chi towards back door of CIA building to surprise flash sentry and the gang.

Stan: "whoa, it's coming over there."

They walk towards the back door to see symbol of mountain demon.

Jackson: "guess we found it than."

But they didn't realize there's hak foo, whitey, ricky, and duff grab them behind.

Shendu: "many thanks for leading us here fools."

Rasto: "so how we open the portal?"

Pan'ku box begin glow and flying in mid-air from rasto towards back door rail and lock it. A huge door portal show up to make shendu and his goons back a bit little more to see mountain demon begin to float from the portal and landing on the ground to shock flash sentry and the group.

Whitey: "yo, that's a huge demon."

Shendu: "behold greatest return of my sister, poa kong the mountain demon."

Rasto whisper to finn and say's, "he must be his big sister."

Pao: "enough fanfare. What's for supper."

Shendu: "those 4 over there. Enjoy."

Ricky: "come and get it ms. Kong."

Whitey: "yeah."

She slurp when stan, Jackson, jackie and flash is offered as her suppers then say's, "Mmm, an hors-d'oeuvres.

They toss duff, hak foo, whitey, and ricky went down on ground for escape with pao chasing them.

Pao: "come back here you fools."

Jackie: "hurry uncle."

Flash went behind the shed but pao behind him so he get out of the way from pao smash the shed into pieces and went underneath her. Pao chasing him again but she didn't know there's banana peel on the ground so he walk around it and pao step on a banana peel to begin slip went to the ground hard.

Ratso: "where the banana peel coming from?"

Reginald koala." I did punk."

His eyes went huge to cause shendu and the dark hand goes d'awwww reaction.

Finn: "He's cute as a button."

Rasto: "yeah."

Tohru and uncle show up in time to see mountain demon try to get up but failed. Flash sentry and the group towards them.

Uncle: "the chi spell, tohru."

Tohru pull glass of white powder from the bag and pour it around uncle while a paper on his hand.

Uncle: "now the drum."

He pulled a small drum from the bag again and uncle do chant.

Uncle: "Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao."

A green flame show up on the paper and uncle dropped the paper on the white powder to make green flame circle around him then went up above him to make a blue orb.

Whitey: "let's get them."

Ricky: "yeah."

They running towards them but got kicked by john sanders and dick reynolds.

Stan: "thanks guys."

Uncle toss the blue orb at small drum from tohru hand and begin to glow and float.

Uncle: "flash, struck the drum 3 times."

Flash hit the drum 1st and 2nd time and do hit the drum again 3rd time but he got tackle went to ground by shendu.

Shendu: "enough."

He fix to struggle with shendu to get off and stan towards the drum to hit it on 3rd times to make a powerful soundwave through pao kong. Pao huge door show up again to drag her towards the portal with powerful wind with everyone hold on something. She went through the portal along with shendu and the dark hand But lucky they alright and drum float back down on the ground.

Shendu: "quickly, get it."

Rasto grab the box from back door and they escape from the CIA building back to their hideout.

Jackie: "uncle."

They look at back door to see pan'ku box is gone."

Flash: "the pan'ku box."

Jackson: "they have it. Well the 1st demon is gone."

Flash: "yeah, thank you for helping us."

Stan: "no problem."

Whitey and ricky about to escape without everyone seeing them but got blocked by avery bullock, ray, and eric.

Both: "uh-oh."

Uncle: "tohru going to be a good apprentice."

Tohru: "thanks sensei."

Flash: "way to go big guy."

Stan: "all right."

[Here's new chapter for this story]