return to wagstaff school

They arrive ocean city at 12:30 pm and rarity just amaze to see the city.

Rarity: "wow this city look beautiful."

Rainbow: "yup."

She took left on the road just straight and right to arrive the school towards the parking lot.

Rarity: "nice school with a lot of kids."

She park the car front of the building while put on park and turn the engine with her key. They exit the car to stretch and rainbow went to back open the door to get her daughter out while she asleep just unbuckle and closed it.

Rarity: "she wore out while traveling dashie."

Rainbow: "yeah, she adorable and you got the small bag with diapers, wipes, baby powder, and her toy inside."

Rarity: "I got it."

Rainbow lock the doors with the keys and heading to the front entrance inside the building. At the hallway there's rupa talking with her friends and she turned around to see rainbow dash with her wife and daughter walking in the hallway.

Rupa: "hey rainbow."

Rainbow with warm smile on her face to see rupa again and say's, "hey kiddo."

Rupa: "what are you doing here exactly?"

Rainbow: "taking a family vacation with wife and daughter for four days."

Rupa saw rainbow dash daughter sleeping in one arm and say's, "she so cute and what's her name."

Rarity: "rainbow quartz dash."

Julie: "aww."

Rupa: "sweet name for her. Let me guess you going to see mr. Frond and the others at teacher lounge correct."

Rainbow: "yup, we're going to tell them about something."

Rupa: "like what?"

Rainbow: "well, shendu is back from the grave and possessed valmont to release his siblings with a pan'ku box."

Trio: "what!?"

Rarity: "and the talismans are back and at section 13."

Julie: "that's good."

Rainbow: "well, we're heading to teacher lounge see mr. Frond and the others."

Rupa: "bye guys."

They saw the Dash's heading to the teacher lounge at the right hallway and the trio of girls head back to their class.

Rupa: "I'm pretty scared right now about shendu return."

Julie: "me too."

Megan: "me three."

Rupa: "ms. Jacobson and the others won't be happy about shendu return."

[Here's new chapter for this story]