the canterlot defenders in town

Meanwhile at canterlot city during night time at 9:30 pm and there four robbers going to break in at the pawn shop in the back.

Familiar voice: "not so fast boys."

They turn around to see the white ninja just standing on top of dumpster.

Robber #1: "it's the white ninja."

Robber #2: "she back."

Robber #3: "we're doom."

Then suddenly darkwing duck and Goliath appear behind the white ninja to surprise the robbers.

The white ninja: "and i got some backup."

Darkwing duck: "we got new team name."

Robber #1: "really like what?"

Trio: "the canterlot defenders."

Robber #1: "oh boy we're in trouble right now."

The white ninja: "the canterlot defenders go!"

They jump in mid-air to attack the robbers and Now back with el toro and the group arrive at woman house at 3:00 am.

Woman: "the el chucbabra attack our house."

Octavia: "exactly what this creature look like?"

Girl: "it's giant with red glowing eyes, fangs, and claws too. Oh howl likes this ooooooo.

El toro: "now do you believe."

Jackie: "probably it's a coyote."

They heard goats screaming inside the pin and turn around to see el chubacbra in real life.

Jackie: "that's not coyote."

Upper crust: "my goodness it's real."

She take the picture real quick with her phone and put it on mystable.

Jackie: "get inside the house."

Octavia and upper crust take the others inside the house while el toro and jackie chan going fight with the creature.

[Here's new chapter for this story]