the shadow meet mouse man

In middle of the night at great lake city, inside of rosa and hector casagrandes kitchen there's shadow figure open up the refrigerator to grab a cheese wheel and closed it very quietly don't wake up the family and the shadow figure exit the open window to rail stairs in the sidewalk. The figure known as mouse man from the dark hand that who stole a cheese wheel from them and put the cheese inside his vehicle.

Mouse man: "golly, I got cheddar cheese wheel, haha." "Now is next pepperjack cheese at pizza restaurant."

Then suddenly hear evil laughing in the neighborhood to make sid wake up in her bed towards her window and open to see mouse man next to his car.

Mouse man: "who's there."

The shadow: "I'm worst nightmare, mousey. I'm the shadow."

Mouse man: "where are you?"

The shadow: "I'm right here next to you."

He turned his head to the right see the shadow to make him walk backwards a bit and grab limburger cheese slices from his pocket.

Mouse man: "try my Limburger cheese slices and oh boy it's really stinky."

He throw the Limburger cheese slices at the shadow but she disappear like a ghost to amaze sid.

Mouse man: "where you go now?"

The shadow: "I'm behind you."

He turn around to see the shadow and she pulled out spray can to spray on him for a bit and went down on the side for out cold and sleepy.

The shadow: "thank you sleepy spray can."

she put sleepy spray can back inside her utility belt and pull out handcuffs to handcuff him on the lamppost before the cops arrive and walk towards mouse man car to grab cheddar cheese wheel from the seat and disappear.

Sid: "that's so cool, I got this on video."

The shadow appear in the kitchen so she put the cheese wheel back inside the refrigerator without everyone noticed well except for Sergio who eating crackers inside the box.

The shadow: "(whisper) don't tell everyone about this."

Sergio: "(whisper) no problem."

The shadow: "(whisper) thanks."

She disappear again towards back to the mall in canterlot city without her friends noticed that she gone.

Sergio: "she's cool for a superhero."

[New chapter is out]