fun at wonder wharf park part 2

Sunset shimmer and the gang still fighting with ninjas at the mall in royal woods. Sunset dropkick 1st ninja went to another ninjas to knock them down and toss another ninja to the table.

Sam: "ouch."

Derpy grab the lunch tray from the table to hit ninjas with it and hear crying from baby doll from the carrier what luna holding so she went towards to check on her. She unbuckle the baby doll inside carrier to clam her down.

Derpy: "sssh, there there pumpkin."

Another ninja running towards them in full force but got a double kick by yuna and stitch.

Sunset german suplex on the last ninja to the floor with little bit of crack.

Sunset: "not mess with canterlot high students."

She walked towards derpy, sam and luna to check on their baby.

Sunset: "how she doing."

Derpy: "she doing good."

Sunset: "good."

Luna and sam handed the carrier and black bag to them.

Sunset: "thanks."

Sam: "your welcome."

Derpy: "thank you for helping us."

Yuna: "no problem."

They give bid farewell to yuna and stitch and towards the exit going to lynn table restaurant get something to eat. Yuna and stitch look at ninja on the floor.

Yuna: "are you okay?"

Ninja: "yeah."

They get up from the floor and take masks off to reveal heath burns and the students from chs. Chief hop on chandler nose got clipboard with paper and got pencil on other hand.

Chief: "man, they really good to protect the baby doll for parenting project."

Chandler: "it's a test?"

Chief: "yup."

Luna: "that's explain it."

Trent: "yeah."

Brawley: "go to valley of peace dress up as bandits with mask on to terrorize people when furious 4 to save a day with their baby dolls."

Mantis hop on haku right shoulder and says, "that's right and good luck with that."

Soarin: "oh boy."

Nolan north: "yeah."

Indigo wrath: "how much captain black been paying us after this."

Bright idea: "50 bucks."

Indigo wrath: "awesome."

Bianca: "neat."

Curly: "let's get something to eat first."

Wiz: "agreed."

Mantis: "I'm kinda hungry."

Uncle: "since I'm here so to buy ingredient to make chi spell for the wind demon on Tuesday."

Luna: "why?"

Brawley: "because shendu release his brother with the pan'ku box."

Luna: "shendu back!"

Sam: "he's back."

Trent: "oh boy."

Mantis: "yup and he possessed valmont too."

Curly: "and talismans are back too and inside the section 13 safe."

Luna: "dudes, I tell family about it."

Then suddenly a unknown voice behind trent and curly winds, "stitch, is that you?" And stitch gasped of shocked to see his friend lilo is all grown up with her daughter right next to her and he said, "lilo." He hop on her neck to give a hug to amaze yuna and the group.

Lilo: "stitch, I miss you so much."

Stitch: "ditto."

Lilo: "time, we had together so much to me. I never forget it when I lived. I came back soon I promise. Meanwhile you look after your new family and friends."

Stitch: "i will."

Yuna and the group with warm smile on their faces while she put stitch down the floor and she pull out Hawaiian necklace to show stitch, "hang on for this until next time." She put the necklace around his neck and get up.

Stitch: "bye bye lilo."

Lilo: "bye. Come on honey."

She grab daughter by the hand and walk away from them towards the parking lot and her daughter turn her head around at the stitch with his group, "bye stitch, I got finally met you."

Wiz try not to cry to see the reunion of stitch and lilo, "that's amazing to see an reunion."

Luna: "Yeah."

Meanwhile at wonder wharf park with Dash's family got a photo of themselves from the photo booth and rainbow quartz is cold out for having fun at the park with her mothers.

Rarity: "aww she were out."

Rainbow: "yeah, let's get my haircut and head back to the hotel for romantic dinner tonight."

Rarity: "sure."

They exit the amusement park to get rainbow dash haircut at the salon before head back to the hotel for date night.

[New chapter is out]