beware of lady Phoenix and black canary

It's middle of the night in canterlot city with all the stores is closed but there's three robbers at back of pawn shop to try break in.

Robber #2: "are we sure to doing this to break in."

Robber #1: "yes we sure about it. Why you ask."

Robber #2: "because there's a rumor about a female ninja come out from the moonlight as camo and take out bad guys and help from talking duck and gargoyle that come out alive by night."

Robber #3: "they called themselves the canterlot defenders."

"That's right punks."

They turn around in shock to see darkwing and goliath with sly grin on their faces.

Robber #2: "it's them."

Robber #3: "let's get out of here."

Robber #1: "it's just three of us and two of them."

New voice: "you mean four of us."

They look up to see two female figures standing on building ledge with both hands on the hips.

One female is wearing orange unitard, red shoulder pads, boots, and talons like glove. The chest area of her uniform is emblazoned with a red phoenix with its wings extended and her abdomen area is colored a lighter gray. She wears a orange and red utility belt. She wears mask on her eyes and her hair is revealing to be Octavia Melody.

Another female to be upper crust while wearing a black one piece buster-loatard, purple stockings with seams up the front and back, black, heavy, calf-length boots, black fingerless gloves with shadowbolts logo on it, purple jacket, and red choker around her neck.

Robber #2: "what the heck?"

They jump off from the ledge and landed on their feet next to darkwing duck and golitah.

Robber #3: "who are you?"

Lady Phoenix: "I'm lady Phoenix."

Black canary: "Black canary at your service."

Darkwing duck: "you two wanna join us to beat those punks as new members of canterlot defenders."

Both: "sure."

Robber #1 become scared on his face, "oh no."

Darkwing duck: "canterlot defender, go!"

They jump in mid-air towards three robbers with scared look on their faces.

[New chapter is out for tonight]