ms. jacobson surprise

Monday noon at wagstaff school with ms. Jacobson doing roll call for her class in 1st period and there's a knock on the door.

Ms. Jacobson: "enter."

The door open by captain black got warm smile entered the room with green lantern & star girl to surprise zeke and Jimmy jr bit.

Ms. Jacobson: "captain black, what are you doing here?"

Captain black: "rainbow dash told me about you helping us to stop shendu release his siblings with a pan'ku box. That's correct."

Ms. Jacobson: "yes sir."

He pulled out section 13 badge from inside his jacket and give to her as he said, "welcome to section 13, ms. Jacobson, congratulations."she very happy becoming secret agent and join her new friends to stop shendu release his siblings."

Tina: "not bad mr. Jacobson."

Zeke: "way to go. Ms. J."

Jimmy jr: "awesome."

Tammy: "not bad ms. Jacobson."

Captain black: "this is green lantern and star girl who will be joined us to stop shendu and the enforcers."

Ms. Jacobson: "greetings you two. I'm very excited and happy to join us to stop shendu and his goons."

Green lantern: "no problem at all, ms. J."

Star girl: "yup. You and me become great friends to stop shendu and his siblings.*

[New chapter is out]