the rise of thunder demon

Gilda and the group arrived at royal woods to find the location of thunder demon door in this town on a Saturday.

Gilda wears red midriff hoodie to expose her belly, blue skinny pants, and sneakers.

Copper plume wears a green shirt with his trademark on it over a open sleeveless pale olive vest, dark indigo green cargo pants, and sneakers.

Jade become little bit mad and said, "man, where the portal at anyway?" Genie transform into obi want Kenobi and says to jade, "patience young one to feel one of the force."

Jade: "what?"

He transform back into his old self and says, "sorry about that jade." Gilda got a idea inside her head and says, "let's spilt up in group, guys." The gang nodded their heads with Gilda plan and she said, "me, jackie chan, & cooper plume go to other side of town and all of you go find the portal to another side of town."

Tohru: "good plan gilda."

Jade: "let's spilt up gang."

They begin spilt in groups to find the portal in different directions of the city meanwhile with shendu and his goons walk on the sidewalk to find the portal and spotted flip walk from 2 mile from them.

Chow: "there he is."

They walk up to him with sly grin on their faces and finn said, "hey flip, you owe person from big city some money last year." Flip decided pull out his wallet to give 20 dollars to finn for safety keeping and all sudden the pank'u box begin to glow in hak foo hand.

Shendu with evil smile on his face and says, "perfect, we're getting close." They begin continue walking on the sidewalk in 3 minutes and arrived at royal woods elementary school.

Chip: "it's coming from inside the school."

Shendu look at rasto and wholesome food male employee, "get two van from the rental place."

Both: "yes boss."

Both of them get vans from the rental place while shendu went inside the school to find the portal door but they didn't there Gilda, jackie, and cooper behind the school wall to say everything and decided to enter the school.

The pan'ku box become warmer and arrived at the gym to make shendu become happy and said, "perfect place for release my brother the thunder demon."

"Not so fast punks."

They spotted Gilda, copper, and Jackie show up at the gym for surprise appearance. All of sudden coach pacowski come out from his office to the gym see Gilda and her friends face with shendu and his goons so he decided walk backwards to his office without getting involved.

Gilda kick in the gut on hak foo to drop the pan'ku box out from his hand and landed in cooper plume hands.

Copper: "alright I got it."

Chow: "guess again kid."

He kick the pan'ku box out from his hand to went up in the air for a bit and began floating in mid-air towards the wall to start firing to make the symbol of thunder demon. The demon show and open to make tchang zu the thunder demon come out to shock coach pacowski inside his office.

Coach pacowski: "holy cow, i didn't see that coming."

The pan'ku box stop glowing and floating back in chip whistler hand then shendu look up at his brother, "welcome to royal woods, brother."

Tchang zu: "shendu! You may call me master."

Shendu: "of course master.

Tchang look at gilda, jackie, and cooper with menace look on his face then say's, "you three! I shall prove that lighting can indeed strike price." He fire the lighting bolts towards them but dodge it to blast the wall to make huge hole of school gym wall.

Shendu: "our ride is here to pick us up, master."

They went through the hole to outside to see two vans parked in the driveway. Tchang rip open top of 1st van roof to get in with shendu, chow, & rasto while chip whistler, Hak foo, finn & female wholesale food employee inside 2nd van. They started the engine and drive off towards the road.

Gilda: "oh-boy, this is not good at all."

Jackie chan: "you said it. Come on let's stop them."

Copper: "you got it mr. Chan."

They driving on the road towards thunder demon palace while everyone staring at him with scared look on their faces and arrived at the palace to shock tchang and said, "my palace! These humans have paved my
Paradise and constructed a.."rasto finish his sentence, "burping burger."

Tchang: "i need to find a new palace."

Chip: "what about the conversation center over there for your new palace, boss."

He spotted the conversation with ace savvy conversation banner on it and said, "perfect palace for me." They begin driving towards the conversation center for new palace of tchang.

Meanwhile at the parking lot with Lincoln and clyde dress up as ace savvy and one eye jack join by Lincoln sister who dress up as the full deck about to walk to the front entrance but stop to see two vans driving by and lori gasped of horror to see tchang zu inside of open up van while passing by to find a parking.

Lori: "umm guys, did you all see demon thunder inside of open up van passing by."

Clyde: "it's shendu demon thunder brother."

"Hey guys."

They spotted the chan's, tohru, Aladdin, genie with warm smile on their face as luna said, "hey dudes, you all here to stop shendu brother." Uncle replied the answer for luna question, "yes, we got symbol of immortal who defeat tchang zu is pair of casetanets."

Clyde: "pair of casetanets?"

Jade: "yup."

[New chapter is out]