shendu evil plan

On Sunday afternoon

Valmont drinking cup of coffee at the java lava shop in woodcrust, Maryland and the reflection of shendu on shop window to shock gin rummy.

Gin: "yo?"

Shendu: "why we doing here, valmont. We need to focus on pan'ku box for another demon location."

Gin: "the what?"

Valmont: "i know shendu but I got a plan for Eddie and the crows that's all."

Shendu: "like what exactly?"

Eddie the catfish and three Canadian crows up at java lava shop with their boss and Eddie hop on tom dubois right shoulder as he said, "we wanna see us boss."

Tom: "neat talking catfish."

Valmont: "yes, you four to distract team wondercolts during 2nd event in the friendship games on next Friday against crystal prep academy to makes them lose."

He switched places with shendu got evil smile on his face, "that's very idea from you, valmont."

Crow #1: "I love that idea boss."

Crow #2: "me too."

Crow #3: "yes."

Eddie: "i like that plan, see."

Tom and gin decided give them a nodded to love that idea without arguing with valmont and his henchmen plan to distract team wondercolts at the friendship games on Friday. Then suddenly they heard whistling pie throwing sound coming somewhere for a second to reveal to be pie come out of nowhere hit gin in the face and heard man laugh, "hahahahaha."

Tom: "who threw the pie?"

Eddie: "it's a mystery."

[New chapter is out]