pinkie pie meet copper plume

Rainbow dash is gone going to small village at china with jackie chan and uncle to leave tohru and jade in charge the shop and the rest of new j-team is out of the shop but jade got a idea.

During 3rd period in mr. Clover physic class with pinkie pie, other students, and mr. Clover. But they kinda scared about shendu is back from the grave.

Ringo: "I can't believe of shendu is back from the grave."

Lyra: "I'm scared of shendu returning."

Mr.clover: "yeah me too but Lucky rainbow dash going with Jackie chan and his uncle going to small village in china."

Pauly: "That's good."

Then the door open by principal celestia with smile on her face and say's, "greetings mr. Clover."

Mr. Clover: "you too principal celestia."

Principle celestia: "there's a new student join your class."

Mr. Clover: "send the student in."

Principal celestia move over to the right and let the student in the class room. This is a male student has light brown skin with dark brown slick hair, dark brown eyes with tiny blue glasses between both eyes. He wearing black shirt with red quail between two gears, got blue neckerchief around his neck, blue pants and shoes.

Principal celestia: "meet Copper plume and make him right in home at canterlot high."

The students: "yes ma'am."

Principal celestia: "mr. Plume! You sit on your desk next to pinkie pie."

Copper: "sure."

He sit on his desk next to pinkie pie and turn at her with warmly smile on his face.

Copper: "hi, I'm copper plume."

Pinkie pie: "I'm pinkie pie."

Copper: "what a beautiful name you got."

Pinkie become blushed on her cheeks and say's, "thanks, you wanna hangout with me during school is over."

Copper: "sure I love that idea."

Principal celestia skin begin to shaking a bit.

Mr. Clover: "what's wrong principal celestia."

Principal celestia: "i got the willies about something.

Copper plume: "like what?"

Principal celestia: "oh nothing mr. Plume."

Copper: "okay than?"

[Here's new chapter for this story.]