prologue: "the wedding."

Inside the chapel to see rarity and rainbow dash friends and families sitting in both sides. At the altar with priest, rainbow dash wearing tuxedo, bridesmaids, carl as ring bearer, and bobby as rainbow dash best man.

Windy whistle: "my baby girl growing up so fast."

Bow hothoof: "yeah."

Jackie chan: "there there."

Octavia begin playing wedding theme on the piano and everyone turn around to see rarity in her wedding with veil cover her face, holding bouquet of flowers, her stomach becomes bigger, and her father accompanied her walk the ariel to the pastor. Sunset shimmer and her friends see's rarity walk the ariel with princess twilight sparkle and bonkers. She return to the human world to help her friends just defeat the Dazzlings to save the school and she let the portal open forever. CHS students getting along with sunset shimmer after the battle of the band is over. They arrive at the altar with them and Hondo went back to his seat with his family at rarity side. The priest rise his hand up to make the music goes silent.

Priest: "friends and families. We gather this day with lovely couple and they first met at the canterlot high school freshman fair to love each other ever since. Rainbow dash and the others just save both worlds from the dragon demon shendu.

Big mac: "eeyup."

gilda: "true dat."

Lighting dust: "yup."

Bonkers: "yeah."

Priest: "do you rainbow dash take rarity belle as your wedded wife."

Rainbow dash: "i do."

Priest: "and you rarity belle take rainbow dash as your wedded wife."

Rarity: "I do."

Priest: "may I have the rings."

Carl lift the pillow up with two rings on it. Rainbow grab the ring to put it on rarity ring finger and rarity grab the ring to put it  on rainbow ring finger.

The priest: "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss the bride."

Rainbow lift up the veil up to see her wife face begin kiss on the lips to hear clapping from everyone.

Pinkie pie: "way to go guys."

First base: "congrats to them but I'm getting worried about something."

Pauly sentry: "like what little bro?"

First base: "well valmont is still at large and what about the talismans."

Reggie: "under the earth with shendu and his palace."

First base: "are you sure to see the last of the big bad dragon."

Mrs. Sentry: "don't worried about it dear."

First base: "yeah your right mom."

Meanwhile in other world with shendu in ghost form.

Shendu: "once I make rainbow dash and jackie chan pay. I shall tear that Buffon valmont in pieces."

Then rock smash at shendu spirit by creature.

Creature: "silence."

The creature is mixed between minotaur and a stone lion. Named dai gui's

Dai gui's: "the only future you have is here, with us. 'Brother!"

A large, lilac-skinned frog with a peramanently pufffed-up neck. He wears several pieces of dark blue clothing has green bony armor covering his back and head, similar to an armadillo and named xiao fung hop on floating rock behind shendu

xiao: "indeed. Let's the etentral torment begin."

Shendu float back from his other brother and say's, "torment, etentral."

There's insect demon show up to surprise shend lu with four arms and has pincers. He has light gray skin and the front of his face is dark gray. He has a long ponytail and a long tongue that is always sticking out. He wears a red and purple outfit reminiscent of the chinese nobleman. His named is tso lan's

Tso: "to punish your betrayal, shendu. You chose to spend your time ruling china."

There's female demon creature flying around shendu is a blue skinned mermaid with a serpentine tail, fins located around her body, webbed hands and has tentacles for hair. Her name is bai tza.

Bai: "while we withered in this bone-dry pit."

There another demon creature is gray impish bat/gremlin- like demon with a lizard-like tailed. His name is hsi wu.

Hsi: "bored out of our wits, all those centuries each exactly like the one before it."

He fly up behind giant green-skinned gargantuan monster with stubby arms and legs. She is noseless and has big red lips with long eyelashes and dark hair in a bun. Her name is po kong and he landed on right shoulder.

Po: "you never even attempted to free us."

Shendu got surrounded by his brothers and sisters then he says. "I-i, your resuse is the planning settings but i become prison in a statue.

But got interrupted by lightning then another creature is show up. A blue skinned reptilian humanoid with a muscular build that towers over humans. He wears oriental-styled armor. His name is tchang zu.

Tchang: "excuses! You desired the earthly realm for you alone."

Shendu: "wait, I can free you."

Bai: "do not toy with us. The doors only to be open to the other sides."

Dai: "the human side and equestria side."

Shendu: "exactly, as he a humble spirit if you know to see spirit before you. I am free cross over to human world and processing humans i wish. Any to do secret spells to keep you here. If you have me to do it."

[Here's new story today]