return to school

Wednesday morning

The Dash's arrived at canterlot high school towards the front entrance with rainbow dash open the door to get inside to the lobby toward the corridor.

Rainbow: "what's up misty fly."

Misty fly: "hey rd, nice haircut you got there."

Rainbow: "thanks."

They arrived at sunset shimmer locker with their friends who just hanging out and rarity said, "good morning darlings." And they turn to see their friends back from their vacation at ocean city then applejack said, "welcome back sugarcubes."

Sunset: "where's rainbow quartz at anyway?"

Rainbow: "she's at home with my mother-in-law during babysitting full time when we get back from school."

Fluttershy: "that's wonderful, it's okay with you two if we see rainbow quartz at your place during after school."

Rainbow: "of course flutters, after all your my friends."

"That's sweet."

They turned around to see a street rat named Aladdin and an blue genie right next to him then applejack said, "who are you gentlemen?"

Aladdin: "I'm Aladdin and this is genie. We're from agrabah in my universe. Captain black told us to help Gilda, tohru, the Chan's, and copper plume at Royal woods to stop shendu release the thunder demon on Saturday."

Pinkie: "yippee new friends."

Genie: "that's right little lady."

He poof out magician hat that's upside down and he put his hand inside then pull out fred fred burger with confused look on his face, "where i am, this isn't yogurt store."

Applejack: "your in canterlot high school, sugarcube."

Pinkie: "we got yogurt store inside the city."

Fred: "yes."

He begins running in the corridor towards the front entrance leads to outside heading to canterlot city.

[New chapter is out for today]