rainbow dash nightmare

The trio arrived at the village in china and almost sundown. Rainbow dash wearing green button vest with wondercolts logo, dark blue pants, and brown boots.

Uncle: "we stop here for a night!"

Jackie: "but what about shendu, we need to hurry!"

Rainbow: "yeah."

Uncle double fingerslap on rainbow dash and jackie chan.

Uncle: "you two want uncle to help with ultimate evil yes. Uncle need some rest.

Both: "yes sir."

2 minute later

jackie exit their room towards the restroom to brush his teeth. Rainbow sleeping in her bed next to uncle and Jackie bed with her head around a bit with sweats on her forehead having a dream about rarity and her baby daughter.

Rarity: "dashie where are you! Because your daughter need you."

Rainbow: "I'm coming honey!"

She running towards her wife and daughter in the grassy field on a Sunny day but into dark cloud and got blocked by shendu with his brothers and sisters as giant size.

Shendu: "don't worry rainbow dash, we take care of them."

He grab rarity while holding  daughter in her arms with his hand.

Rarity: "dashie!"

Rainbow: "babe!"

She began wake up really fast with her eyes open and begin to shouted.

Rainbow: "RARITY?!?"

she has terrible dream about shendu caught rarity and her daughter in his hand then suddenly a flying mattress with rasto, chow, and finn in it went through the room to another room with jade and paco went to the pole.

Jade: "whoa?"

Chow lift the bed up out of the way with rooster talisman and there's huge hole with jackie and el toro.

Jackie: "they got the talismans."

El toro: "sorry!"

They went to help viper with hak foo and henchman x then tohru enter the hole to see his former friends. Chow kick tohru that send him flying backwards to the others went through the room with shendu, beautiful gorgeous, and fred fredburger that make trio wake up from their sleep and towards the hole.

Shendu: "trust you all got plenty of rest! Now follow me."

Shendu and the dark hand exit the hotel towards the temple to leave Jackie chan and others beat up then paco and jade enter the room.

Jade: "Jackie!"

Paco: "el toro!"

Uncle chan and rainbow dash enter the room too.

Uncle: "no yelling! Uncle need some sleep and....tohru."

He went to tohru and says, "if you here and who's watching my shop."

Jade: "don't worry uncle, it cover

Meanwhile at uncle shop, there's spitfire reading uncle chi book from the library with captain black.

Spitfire: "chi spell. Hmm."

Jade saw rainbow dash with sweats on her forehead with messy hair.

Paco: "are you okay senorita dash."

jade: "yeah."

Rainbow: "I have a nightmare about shendu took my wife and daughter away from me."

El toro: "it's okay rainbow dash and just a dream that's all."

Rainbow: "yeah your right el toro. Let's work together to stop shendu and his goons. What you say j-team."

Viper: "yeah let's do it."

El toro: "and get 12 talismans from them."

Uncle: "talisman is not important."

El toro: "okay."

[Here's new chapter for this story]