Dash's family first vacation

On friday at noon the Dash's taking a first family vacation with their daughter and going to ocean city, new jersey for four days.

At the driver side to be rainbow just driving with a seatbelt on. She wearing red sleeveless shirt, green and white gym short, and shoes. While driving on the road.

In the back seat with rarity next to her daughter inside baby carrier just face backwards with seatbelt underneath the carrier to the clicker and buckle on her with the cover on. Rarity wearing light blue midriff shirt, blue long skirt with three diamonds on, and heel shoes. Her hair is in a long ponytail and got sunglasses on her eyes.

Rarity: "this is great idea taking a first family vacation dashie."

Rainbow: "thanks babe."

Rarity: "this city called ocean city we're going to that you and apple bloom found the last talisman at wagstaff school."

Rainbow: "yup, they have beach, amusement park on the pier, restaurants, shopping center, and a hotels."

Rarity: "wow I like that, what about you pumpkin."

Rainbow quartz nodded her head to her mother for her first family vacation with them.

Rarity: "you going have fun over there."

Rainbow: "when we arrive there but first we heading to wagstaff meet my new friends at the teacher lounge for a bit."

Rarity: "of course dear and you going to tell them about shendu is back and possessed valmont who got pan'ku box to release his siblings including the talismans too."

Rainbow: "yeah, oh the way you and your team did great job to defeat the criminals last night."

Rarity: "thanks dashie."

She look at gas meter to be little bit of fuel.

Rainbow: "I need to fuel up the car at next gas station."

Rarity: "good, I need to change rainbow quartz diaper at the ladies restroom."

Rainbow: "get some snacks and drinks too."

Meanwhile at the docks of ocean city there's a small, mammalian creature with bushy, brown fur. It's muzzle is very cat-like, with a small, black and triangular nose. It has a fluffy cream-color ruff around it's neck and a short, bushy and fox-like tail with a creamy tip but the eyes is covered just walking and singing.

Creature: "🎵vee vee vee vee vee."

It walked by pass by ron and hugo while singing.

Ron: "what a cute little creature."

Hugo: "shut it Ron."

Creature: "🎵vee vee vee evee."

[Here's new chapter for this story and the picture of creature who were walking on boardwalk.]

]