copper plume first assignment

On Monday morning at canterlot high school with everyone inside at the corridor to get something in their locker or talking each other.

Copper talking with pink pie at his locker then suddenly principal celestia show up and said, "good morning you two."

Both: "morning principal celestia."

Principal celestia: "mr. Plume, i got surprise for you."

Copper: "what kind of surprise, principal celestia?"

Principal celestia: "you join forces with Gilda, the chans, and tohru going to royal woods, Michigan this Saturday and stop shendu releasing his brother the thunder demon.

His eyes went wide and huge smile on his face to got his 1st assignment this Saturday with new team.

Pinkie: "way to go, sweetie."

Pauly: "good luck rookie."

Octavia: "you gonna need it, dearie because shendu and his henchmen is pretty tough."

Sandalwood: "totally."

At girls bathroom with christy look at pregnancy stick on her hand and ready for the result in 4 seconds and the result is done to reveal positive.

Christy: "that's mean I'm pregnant."

She begin with pride smile on her face and tears come down at the cheeks from her eyes.

Christy: "(thought) I'm going to tell flash about this."

She wipe the tears off from her eyes and exit the girl restroom towards mr. Clover wood shop class in first period to tell flash.

[New chapter is out]