pinkie spy ambush part 2

At crystal prep soccer field, rainbow dash and the crew still fighting with ninja chimps and Chuckie cavallaro. Melon mint kick ninja chimp stomach that sent flying backwards to others ninja chimps and deadman use many kicks at 3 ninja chimps at once.

Ginger: "not bad melon mint and carlos thunderbolt."

Deadman: "thanks doll."

Chuckie going to punch at rainbow dash but she dodge that and use two fingers to paralyzed on his both arms and rib then kick mid-section sent him on the ground. She toss another ninja chimps to other chimps. Melon mint and deadman double punch the last ninja chimp in the face and went down for count.

Coach pommel: "way to go guys."

Pinkie: "yippee."

Portal show up at soccer field with rainbow, pinkie, coach pommel, and crystal prep kids to see captain black enter the portal with 10 agents to arrest the ninja chimps and the teenager.

Captain black: "good work guys."

Deadman: "no problem mac."

Chuckie: "what you going to do with me."

Captain black: "I call your parents what you did to attack rainbow dash, pinkie pie, and crystal prep students and staff."

Ginger: "ohhh busted."

Marco dafoy: "yeah."

Coach pommel: "that's right young man."

Pinkie: "that's means shendu got new members to join the dark hand."

Captain black: "I believe so ms. pie."

Rainbow: "yikes."

Marco dafoy: "who?"

Captain black: "but don't worry there's 2 people join us."

Rainbow: "really."

Two figures come out the portal to surprise the gang. One is a teenage female of average height with a slim yet athletic build. She has large green eyes and long red hair which come down to shoulders. She wears a purple shirt, black pants with a purple on the sides, gray shoes, and tight grey gloves. 2nd one is dark-skinned man with a turban with green clothes.

Captain black: "meet kim possible and bez."

Kim: "hello."

Bez: "greetings my friends."

Coach pommel: "hello."

Captain black: "bez is a shapeshifter who can transform into any animals to say "size of a."

Deadman: "really."

Bez: "i show you." "Size of a cow."

Following by loud boom proclaiming his transform by clapping his hands together and transform into a white cow with black spots on it to surprise everyone.

Deadman: "that's cool."

Rainbow: "awesome."

Melon mint: "that's so cool."

He transform back to his regular form and melon mint went to him with huge smile on her face.

Melon: "you teach me to transform into different animals."

Bez: "of course my dear."

Melon: "sweet."

[Here's new chapter for this story]