watch out it's the turnbaums!

At closed down souvenir store in middle of night but suddenly two cast of shadows appear on widow seal it's other than the turnbaums known as souvenirs bandits got evil grin on their faces.

Ma: "let's stole souvenirs, Pa."

Pa: "you said it ma. AND WE'RE SOUVENIR BANDITS."

"That's kinda weird name for a duo."

They look up on top of their rv see the white ninja with both hands on hips then Pa blinked twice and confused, "who's that ma?"

Ma: "i don't know pa."

White ninja: "I'm the white ninja of canterlot city."

she leap like a tiger towards them in full speed and due twin split kick on both of them in 3 seconds to went on the concert, out cold. She handcuffs both of them on the pole right next to their rv.

She then heard police sirens coming this way so she running on the road bit and transform into white dragon with dark purple spikes and tail. Got long whiskers. She fly up to the sky towards her house really fast without being seen by cops

Next morning

Rainbow and her wife walking in the corridor heading to mr. Doodle and ms. Punch class from upstairs. They can hear several students talking to each other.

"She did it again to capture the turnbaums last night."

"Souvenir bandits arrested again like they stole sliver pencil sharpener at Canada but they caught by mounties."

"I hope she can face to face another baddie again."

"You said it flash."

Rainbow: "way to go, honey."

Rarity: "thanks dear. Are you ready for our date tonight."

Rainbow: "yep, sunset and derpy babysitting squirt while we're out."

[New chapter is out for this story]