photo fiasco (short)

In section 13 engineering room with kelper is making new gadgets and help of velvet sky and bright idea.

However, they heard someone shouts, "stop." They both stop what they doing and turn to see who is making that call. They are surprised to see photo finish with her friends, pixel pizzaz and violet blurr holding photography technology.

Then photo finish announces while making her hands into a box shaped." Hold that pose."

Before they can say anything, photo finish and her two friends surrounded bright idea and velvet sky putting make up, hair brush, and taking their pictures. As photo finish use her camera to take pictures with her work, "yes, beautiful like an secret agents to save the world. Gorgeous."

When photo finish is finish, she snaps her fingers and announce, "enough, I go." What that, photo finish zooms out for the room with pixel and violet behind her. That makes trip become confused.

Kelper: "what was that all about."

Bright idea: "beats me."

Big city

Cloud chaser the canterlot high art teacher inside big coffee drinking coffee on her day off and join by one of rescue ranger dale.

Photo finish: "stop."

She see photo finish and her friends who enter the coffee shop. Then photo finish shouted, "hold on that pose." She surrounded by violet and pixel holding a makeup box and a light, while photo finish takes picture of her.

Photo: "yes, yes, drink, drink. Enjoying your dayoff from school."

Then photo finish takes more pictures blinding her eyes in the process. She snaps her fingers and yells, "enough, I go." In a quick second, photo finish and her friends are gone like a flash, and leave gloria and cricket behind the counter with confused stare on their faces.

Cricket: "what was that all about."

Dale show up on the counter with them, got angry and stern on his face, "someone gotta tell her stop before anymore trouble come. And I know someone to call."

Cricket: "really look who, little buddy."

Dale: "vice principal luna."

Outside of vice principal luna with dale, velvet sky, and Bright idea going to hear vice principal luna talk with photo finish but they heard vice principal screaming and scrambling her words in thee, and photo finish's voice as well.

Dale: "uh-no, they got vice principal luna too."

Both: "yup."