aunts visit

rest of the rainbooms at their friends house to visit rainbow quartz during after school. They're at the living room with rainbow dash and her daughter while rarity at the kitchen with her mother-in-law cooking supper.

Sunset lift rainbow quartz up to see her and said, "you look adorable, rq." Her friends become confused look at sunset shimmer new nickname for rainbow quartz and applejack said, "rq?" Sunset look at her friends, "it's stand for rainbow quartz."

Pinkie: "okay I get it now."

Rq grab her aunt shimmer hair really tight with little bit of giggle for doing that and hear yelp of pain from sunset shimmer, "ow, ow, okay that's hurt."

Rainbow grab her daughter from sunset shimmer and got pieces of hair on her hand then she looked at her daughter with mad look on her face, "don't grab aunt shimmer hair, okay kiddo." Rainbow quartz become sad bit and give a nodded to her mother.

Rainbow made into glad on her face, "that's my girl. The strength got it from me."

Derpy: "yeah."

Applejack: "eeyup."

Fluttershy: "indeed."

Sunset got a sly grin on her face, "you and rarity got any plans on next after Wednesday night."

Rainbow: "we're going to the movies at the mall so you and derpy babysit squirt while we're out."

Both: "sure rainbow."

Meanwhile at tuff headquarters in petropolis.

In interior view with kitty doing her paperwork at her desk then suddenly a portal show up at interior view with a lot of agents stop doing their work to stare at portal.

Chief: "keswick? Did you open up a portal again.".

Keswick: "nope, I haven't it chief."

They saw unknown figure coming out from the portal to reveal doctor strange the sorcerer supreme with stern look on his face to stare at tuff agents.

Dudley: "who are you sir? Wait don't tell me your traveling tennis ball salesman from another universe."

Doctor strange: "nope my friend. I'm doctor strange the sorcerer supreme. Me and other avengers to join you tuff agents, captain black, chs students, and ponies from equestria to stop shendu releasing his siblings with a pank'u box."

Chief: "that's wonderful."

Kitty: "yeah."

Dudley: "you said it kitty."

[New chapter is out for today]