meet sonic the hedgehog

The dashes at Bog harbor zoo to see the animals inside their stall in the afternoon.

Rainbow wore blue sport bra, daisy duke shorts, and sport shoes. Wear wondercolts cap on her head. Who pushing a baby stroller with rainbow quartz inside.

Rarity wore white blouse in a front knot to expose her stomach, mini skirt, and red heel shoes. She got small pocket book around her shoulder.

Rainbow quartz wore pink shirt with small overall On and small socks inside pink shoes. She was amazed to see monkeys, elephants, and every animals in the zoo for a first time with her parents.

Rarity: "you like the animals, huh sweetie."

She nodded her mother.

Rainbow: "that's great squirt, there another zoo at new York city that we went on our 1st anniversary."

Rarity: "indeed, we take you someday during summer time."

Her mouth went wide to hear from her mother about going to zoo at new York city in the summer time. Rainbow turn around to see blue orb coming towards really fast.

Rainbow: "what in the world?"

Darell: "incoming."

The blue orb stop front of them just make smoke a bit and disappear to reveal a slim anthropomorphic hedgehog with blue fur that covers most of his body, peach skin that cover his arms, muzzle and front torso, and emerald green-eyes. He has three long quails on back of his head, two spines protruding from his back behind of his head. He wore red sneakers with a white strap, cuff and golden buckle each on his feets. Wear white gloves on his hands. His name is sonic the hedgehog.

Sonic: "greetings, I'm sonic the hedgehog and the fastest hedgehog around. You must be rainbow and rarity Dash's."

Rarity: "um yes, how you know our names?"

Sonic: "captain black told me about you two and i team up with you kids and another friends from another world to stop shendu releasing his siblings with a pan'ku box."

Rainbow: "that's 100 percent awesome."

Rarity: "indeed."

Zeke: "awesome."

Jimmy pesto: "not bad."

Sonic saw their daughter inside the stroller and say's, "this is your daughter."

Rarity: "yup, her name is rainbow quartz dash. She's adorable and great daughter ever."

Rainbow: "yup."

Sonic: "awesome."

[New chapter is out]