meet the shadow

It's nighttime at ocean city with everyone asleep well except for logan and his friends throwing eggs at stop n'spend store.

(Whistle)

They turn around to see white ninja standing on top of the car.

Logan: "who are you?"

White ninja: "I'm the white ninja and you three are so much trouble right now."

Logan Friend #1: "don't tell our parents about this."

Logan friend #2: "we just fooling around."

Logan: "yeah, we don't it again."

He throw the egg at her but it stop in mid-air and throw back to him just hit in the forehead.

Logan friend #1: "what in the world."

Logan friend #2: "who did that?"

New voice: "I did punks."

They look around in the street but nothing there and the white ninja use dragon eyes to see a female person is behind logan.

White ninja: "she behind you."

A something appeared behind logan to reveal the shadow.

The shadow: "not bad the white ninja to use your dragon eyes to see me."

Logan and his friends turn around to see the shadow and become scared to see her to start running back to their homes and let's pretend that never happened.

white ninja: "how do you know my name?"

Shadow: "I been watching you to stop crime at canterlot city and team up with a gargoyle and darkwing duck to become canterlot defender ever since."

White ninja: "oh that's explains it." "You wanna join with me and my teammates to help with princess twilight and her friends, section 13, and canterlot high school students to stop shendu release his siblings with a pan'ku box.

Shadow: "sure."

White ninja: "welcome to canterlot defender, the shadow."

Shadow: "thanks."

They shake hands to each other for a bit and bid farewell before the police arrive so she picked up cartons of eggs to put them inside trash can and clean the window with ninja speed. She jumped to wall to wall and made it on top of the building start running towards the hotel but she didn't know there's Louise just watching her in the open window.

Louise: "cool."

[New chapter is out]