flash shocking surprise

Inside wood shop class with flash and baby doll on the table to making a wooden stool and almost done baby project during tomorrow.

Knock*knock*knock

Mr. Clover: "come in."

The door open by Christy with warm smile on her face.

Mr. Clover: "you need something with ms. Pavise?"

Christy: "I need a talk with flash sentry in the hallway for a bit."

Mr. Clover: "sure go ahead."

He stop working on his wooden stool to put his safety goggle on the forehead and grab baby doll towards the hallway with his girlfriend. She closed the door behind her and turned at flash with confused look on his face but they didn't realize there a security camera on the wall.

Captain black: "this going to be good."

Mantis: "yup."

Section 13  agent #1: "you said it boss."

Back with flash and Christy in the hallway

Flash: "what's wrong babe?"

She pulled out pregnancy stick on her pocket to show her boyfriend with positive on the stick.

Christy: "flash, I'm pregnant."

Captain black: "uh, I didn't see that coming but good for them."

Flash was speechless to hear that and pass out on the floor with baby doll on his hand.

Mantis: "uh-oh."

Christy: "flash?"

Sunset shimmer show up in the hallway with glass of water on her hand to splash on flash face to make him wake up.

Flash: "what happened?"

Sunset: "you passed out on the floor, dummy."

He get up from the floor to look at his girlfriend with sad look on her face, "are you mad at me, flash."

Flash begin with huge smile on his face, "I'm not mad at all babe, because I'm going to be father."

He kissed on her girlfriend on the lips in 5 minutes to hear clapping and cheering from students and teacher inside the classroom including section 13 too.

Sunset: "(thought) good for them."

[New chapter is out]