hire backup babysitter

On Tuesday morning at canterlot high school with rainbow walking in the hallway but she need to find a backup babysitter just in case like derpy and sunset shimmer going to work.

Rainbow: "(thought) I need to find backup babysitter for squirt soon as possible."

She spotted drama letter talking with blueberry cake and Octavia melody at behind the locker as she walked to trio of girls and says, "hey girls." They turn at rainbow dash with warm smiles.

Drama: "what's up rd."

Octavia: "good morning my dear."

Blueberry: "hey rainbow."

Rainbow: "hey drama, I asked you something real quick."

Drama: "sure rainbow, go ahead."

Rainbow: "you wanna be backup babysitter for my daughter just in case like sunset shimmer and derpy going to work. And I pay you for 100 dollar."

Drama: "you got a deal, rainbow."

Rainbow: "perfect, squirt will be so happy to got a backup babysitter for her."

Octavia: "indeed she becomes very happy about it."

Blueberry cake: "yeah."

Meanwhile at beach citywalks fries wall with shendu, chameleon, and rasto while waiting for finn to get some fries, then suddenly pan'ku box begin to glow in rasto hands.

Shendu: "finally."

The pan'ku begin to float up in mid-air to right and behind sour cream while line with his friends then doing puzzle itself but and fire at map for next location for demon door of wind demon that alarm sour cream and the others.

Sour cream: "what the?"

Ronaldo become amaze to see that and pull out his phone to take a picture, "no way, that's was awesome and weird."

Jenny walked up to the map to see red dot on Canada and said, "ontario, Canada?" Then shendu voice appear, "perfect." They look at shendu and his men walk up to the map and shendu said of evil, "somewhere in that place with a demon door of hsi wu the sky demon." "We're leaving on Thursday."

Chow: "alright, who's going with you, boss?"

Shendu: "you, rasto, and chameleon."

Chameleon: "yay, this is best day of my life."

Finn: "you said it dude."

The map faded away went inside pank'u box and doing repuzzle again then float back down on jenny pizza hand to land.

Shendu: "oh i got two new dark hand members without valmont notice."

Valmont back to himself again for a second and said to shendu, "you did what! Shendu, who's two strangers." Shendu control valmont again and said, " two villains from marvel universe and nemesis of spiderman and iron man."

Finn: "who, boss."

"Us."

They saw bulldozer and whiplash walk to up them that's surprise ronaldo bit and talking pictures of them.

Shendu: "meet bulldozer and whiplash, they will be joining us on Thursday. And as our bodyguard to protect us."

Finn and the others got evil grin on their faces to like shendu plan on Thursday.

[New chapter is out]