baby shower

The Dash's hosting baby shower at canterlot high school gym for their baby girl. Rarity and rainbow sitting on the chairs to open gift from their friends and families. She opened it up box of diapers for her baby daughter. Rarity is 3 months pregnant.

Rarity: "thanks mom, dad, and sweetie belle."

Hondo: "no problem sweetie."

Rainbow open up a box full of baby girl clothes, socks, and shoes. Rarity open up baby high chair.

Applejack: "me and big mac build it for you two."

Rainbow: "thanks aj."

Applejack: "your welcome rd."

Rarity grab from small box and it's from darkwing duck. She open it to see small purple mask inside the box.

Rainbow: "thanks DW."

Darkwing duck: "no mention it rainbow. She join me to fight crimes until she becomes 18 years old."

Rarity: "she will."

Sunset shimmer and derpy hooves give envelope to the Dash's. Rainbow open it up to see 20 dollars and babysitting coupon from sunset shimmer and derpy.

Sunset: "you two go the work or going romantic dinner while me and derpy babysitting your daughter."

Rainbow begin to smile at rarity and derpy then says, "thanks guys."

Derpy: "your welcome girls. I do babysitting when I was 10 yrs old."

Principal celestia: "you two bring your daughter to school for a visit."

Rarity: "of course principal celestia."

Rainbow dash: "after all you guys become uncles and aunts."

Lighting dust: "that's true."

Big mac: "eeyup."

Darkwing duck: "yeah."

Po: "I'm going to be best uncle ever."

Mantis: "me too."

Cookie crumble handed the bag to them and pulled out two baby monitors with batteries inside.

Rarity: "thanks mom, I need this to hear baby crying from her small bedroom."

Cookie: "your welcome sweetie."

Flash whisper to sandalwood ear and say's ," are you excited about the friendship games on march 22th."

Sandalwood: "(whisper) yeah I hope we win the friendship games."

Flash: "(whisper) me too."

[Here's new chapter for this story]