story of the pan'ku box

Rainbow dash and the j-team got 12 talisman on their hands.

Rainbow: "looking for these."

Henchman x: "run."

Finn: "yeah!"

Beautiful gorgeous: "this isn't over fools."

They started running away from the temple with valmont and fred fredburger got the pan'ku box.

Rainbow: "we got 12 talismans."

Uncle: "TALISMAN IS NOT IMPORTANT!"

the j-team become more confused while uncle adjust his glass up between his nose.

Uncle: "this inscription are! Shendu is was one of 8 sorcerers who terrorized ancient world with each of his or her magic with fire, sky, moon, thunder, earth, mountain, wind, and water. One by one the demons were defeated by 8 immortals the legendary heroes of ancient china.

Rainbow: "wow!"

Uncle: "the immortals use powerful chi spell to banished the demons to netheworld use a pan'ku box to seal them in. Each demons behind its own portals only thing to locate to unlock the doors with a pan'ku box. So very good thing shendu did not.."

He got interupet by jade and paco.

Jade: "shendu gone with the pan'ku box."

Uncle: "Aiiee-yaaaah! We must get it back before shendu find the doors to releasing the demons."

Rainbow: "call principal celestia about this."

Meanwhile at library with principal celestia, ms. Cheerliee, and coach iron will then her cell phone starts ringing inside the pocket.

Principal celestia: "I'll get it."

She grab her phone and answer it.

Principal celestia: "hello mrs. Dash, what are you serious, okay thank you for me telling that. Safe travel rainbow. Bye."

She hang up the phone.

Ms. Cheerliee: "what's rainbow dash say?"

Principal celestia: "she said, "shendu got a pan'ku box to release 7 demons."

Both: "what?!"

Principal celestia: "yeah, and good thing they got 12 talisman back from dark hand."

Iron will: "that's good."

[Here's new chapter for this story]