ask the principal

Sunset, derpy, and the dash's walking in the corridor to principal office ask principal celestia about if she okay to bring rainbow quartz at the party on next Thursday and including watching friendships games too.

Rarity: "ooh, I hope principal celestia let us to bring rainbow quartz at the party on next Thursday."

Rainbow: "she will, dear. Beside squirt become very happy to watch best mothers compete in the friendship games."

Sunset: "you said it dash."

They then spotted principal celestia talking with two section 13 agents in 6 feet to them and derpy said, "that was easy." They then walked up to them with a smiles as principal celestia said to them in excitement, "good morning girls, you need something."

Rainbow: "principal celestia, it's okay with you if can we bring rainbow quartz at the party on next Thursday and watch the friendship games too on Friday."

Principle celestia: "that's a good idea rainbow, an future fellow wondercolts to watch her mothers compete in the friendship games. Of course you can bring little rainbow quartz."

Rainbow and sunset: "alright."

Rarity: "thank you so much for doing that, principal celestia."

Principal celestia: "no problem."

"What's up."

They turn around see coop, kiva, and jamie just show up inside the school as principal celestia said to them in confused, "hello you three, are you lost or something."

Jamie: "umm no. We're going to help you all stop demon dragon dude release his siblings with a pan'ku box. That captain black told us."

Coop: "and we got crime fighting robot from outside right now."

Rarity: "really."

Kiva: "yup."

At school courtyard with snips and snail stare at coop robot standing in middle of the road.

Snips: "that's awesome crime fighting robot, right buddy."

Snail: "yeah."

[New chapter is out for today]