1st door location

At dark hand new hideout, they try to open the pan'ku box on the table. Rasto use the power drill to open it but didn't work.

Ratso: "whoa."

Finn: "not even a scratch big v...I mean shendu sir."

Shendu: "try harder the pan'ku box must be open."

Cree: "I got this."

She grab pan'ku box on the table and kick across the room towards the wall to open it but didn't work and landed on the floor.

Fuzzy: "that's sucks."

French Canadian crows laughing at Cree plan then pan'ku box began float by itself do rotate and puzzle.

Eddie: "um boss look."

Rasto: "hey, it's no box it's a puzzle."

Fred: "I like puzzle! I like puzzle! Yes."

The pan'ku box begin to glow the section beneath the representing trigram will open up, revealing the box core of good magic as it discharge a stream of energy that generate a map reveal the location of that particular demon portals. 1st portal location at Langley falls, Virginia in Washington D.C.

Duff: "aye, the 1st portal location at the city called Langley falls, Virginia."

Shendu: "at last, the demons sorcerers return will walk the earth casting their shadows all human...

He got interrupted by pan'ku box stopped glowing with map back inside trigram and float down on the ground.

Shendu: "you five go with me at Langley falls and rest of you stay here."

Rest of them nodded their heads but they didn't realize there's a bee on the wall just whole thing and fly off through the open window going somewhere.

Shendu: "Cassidy and butch."

Both: "yes boss."

Shendu: "you two go to equestria and teach rainbow sparkle and pinkie pie at griffonstone a lesson."

Butch: "you got it boss."

Meanwhile at canterlot high school, flash sentry in mr. Clover science class with copper plum and rest of students doing their work then school telephone begin to ring interrupt the class then Mr. Clover grab the telephone to answer it.

Mr. Clover: "hello? Oh captain black you need something. What are you serious, okay I tell them about it sir, goodbye."

He hang up the telephone and look at the class with worried look on his face.

Sandalwood: "what's wrong mr. Clover."

Mr. Clover: "captain black said, "we got Intel shendu and the dark hand going to Langley falls, Virginia to release 1st demon."

All the students gasped except for copper plum.

Copper plum: "what's going on here? Who's shednu?"

Mr. Clover: "well you see mr. plum, we're working for captain black at section 13 to team up with princess twilight sparkle and her friends from equestria to gather 12 talisman from demon sorcerer shendu and now he going to release his brothers and sisters.

Copper: "that's cool I guess."

Cherry crash: "who's going with jackie over there."

Mr. Clover: "rainbow dash stay home with her wife and daughter from the hospital so she can't go."

Flash: "I'll go mr. Clover."

Mr. Clover: "are you sure flash."

Flash: "yes."

Mr. Clover: "okay then, I will talk with principal celestia about you going to Langley falls with Jackie chan."

Flash: "thank you sir."

Mr. Clover: "no problem at all mr. Sentry."

[Here's new chapter for this story]