meet new henchmen

It's nighttime at shendu hideout in san francisco and He gather his henchmen going to meet new members join the dark hand.

Shendu: "gentlemen and lady, meet the new members of the dark hand."

15 shadow figures come out from the shadows towards the light to reveal the others. First one is a walking catfish and wears a green hat and seem to have a vest and tie printed on his stomach. There's trio of crows, 5th  one is a tall on, spinning themed teenaged villain with a purple costume and orange messy hair, 6th one is a tall and lanky chameleon with bright green with grayish-green lips. his eyes are yellows with red irises. His face has green dots and wears molecular transformation suit which is black with green. 7th one is a stink bug with red shorts and wears purple vest jacket and purple hat. 8th one is a Scottish man who wears a green and red tartan kilt. He wears a purple shirt with a kilt and has a white sporran porch with a blue rhinestone clasp for holding items and also wears a green tam hat. He has a darker reddish hue of hair that has a full bread and he has a dark eye color is dark green. 9th one is a large, husky, furry, pink, bear-like hillbilly monster with a wide jaw, a bulbous green nose, red-pink eyes, two antennae on his head, and big blue overalls. 10th one is a sixteen year old girl wearing armor. 11th one is wearing a yellow shirt, blue pants, as well as red shoes and cape. He also has a white mask on and look like a mouse. 12th one is a female has purple eyes and gold hair worn in pigtails. She also wear a pair of triangular pink earrings. Her team rocket uniform takes the form of a black short-sleeved minidress with the team's red R logo on the front, plus white gloves that reach the sleeves and a red stripe near the area, white thigh high boots with the same time stripe near the tops and a small heel. 13th one is a male has brown eyes, which are more of a purple-brown in most recent appearance, and short green hair. He wears black long-sleeve shirt with a large red R on it, a white belt, black pants, and white boots and gloves for him.

Shendu: "meet the new members of dark hand. Eddie the catfish."

Eddie: "how you doing see."

Shendu: "french canadian crows."

French Canadian crow#1: "hello."

Shendu: "teen torando."

Teen tornado: "what's up dudes."

Shendu: "the chameleon."

Chameleon: "how its going guys."

Shendu: "stinkbug, the world dangerous golfer duff killigan, and fuzzy lumpkins.

Stinkbug: "how it going."

Duff: greetings lads and lessie."

Fuzzy: "hey y'all."

Shendu: "cree Lincoln and mouse man."

Cree: "what's up gang and I love working with you."

Mouse man: "yeah me too! oh boy oh boy."

Shendu: "cassidy and bob."

Butch: "it's butch."

Shendu: "whatever."

finn: "what's up dudes."

Beautiful gorgeous: "hey."

Henchman x: "what's up."

Shendu: "good now everyone know each other and get business about the plan to open the pan'ku box to release my siblings from the doors. Send ninja chimps at canterlot high to teach CHS students a lesson."

Cree: " I send chuckie cavallero join them too."

Shendu: "good plan ms. Lincoln."

[Here's new chapter for this story.]