shadowkhans strike back

After meeting with mr. Frond and other teachers inside the teacher lounge. The Dash's about to head back to the their car in the car parking lot.

Ms. Jacobson: "hey guys."

They turn around to see ms. Jacobson walked towards them with smile on her face.

Rainbow: "hey ms. Jacobson how you been."

Ms. Jacobson: "I'm doing good and so I heard you and your friends stop shendu release his siblings with the pan'ku box."

Rarity: "that's right, you wanna help us."

Ms. Jacobson: "sure."

Then suddenly 18 shadowkhans appeared from the walls or the floor to shocked the group.

Gene: "what the?"

Rainbow: "not those guys again."

Rarity: "let's fight them."

She turned at tammy, jimmy pesto jr, zeke, and Jocelyn just standing there and walked towards tammy.

Rarity: "hold my daughter for a minute."

Tammy: "sure."

She grab rainbow quartz from rarity and put in her arms then Rainbow handed the baby bag to zeke just in case.

Ms. Jacobson: "let's fight."

They begin to fight with shadowkhans in the hallway with several students move back a bit. Ms. Jacobson roundhouse kick on shadowkhans in the stomach went down on the floor and punch another one in the face. Rainbow quartz was amaze to see her mothers and new godmother fighting with shadow creatures.

Rarity jump in mid-air do split kick on both shadowkhans and landed perfect then say's, "good job darling."

Ms. Jacobson: "thanks."

Rainbow dropkick to shadowkhan and say's, "we ask you question."

Ms. Jacobson: "sure."

Rarity: "you wanna be rainbow quartz dash godmother."

Ms. Jacobson: "of course."

There's more shadowokhans to come from the floors.

Ms. Jacobson: "man, we need to get rid of them."

Rainbow look at zeke while holding the baby bag and say's, "get something in the bag."

Zeke: "you got it girl."

He zip the bag to grab something real quick and pull out dead stiff salamander.

Zeke: "what the?"

Rainbow grab shadowkhan by the shoulder to slam in the locker and say's, "and do the chant."

Zeke: "what kind of chant."

Rarity use small flame blast from her mouth at shadowkhan and vaporize then say's, "YU MO GUI GWAI FAI DI ZAO. And say it all over."

Zeke: "got it. Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao. Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao. Yu mo gui gwai fai di zao."

Dead stiff salamander begin to glow with chi spell to make all shadowkhans disappear.

Tina: "whoa."

Tammy: "that's so cool."

Jimmy pesto jr: "not bad zeke."

Zeke: "thanks."

She walked to the kids to hand back their daughter and rainbow look at ms. Jacobson with smile look on her face.

Rainbow: "you wanna hangout with us to get something to eat."

Ms. Jacobson: "sure, what about bob burgers."

Rainbow: "sure."

Zeke put the dead stiff salamander inside the bag and zip it and handed back to rainbow dash.

Rainbow: "thanks you for helping us."

Zeke: "you're welcome mrs. D."

[Here's new chapter for this story]