babysitting with quartz

Sunset shimmer and her girlfriend babysitting rainbow quartz while the Dash's are out tonight.

Opal pushing teething baby keys with her paw on the floor to quartz so she can teething that amaze from sunset shimmer and derpy.

Sunset: "whoa, I'm impressed."

Derpy: "thank you opal."

Opal meow happily of response to derpy and walk to right side of rainbow dash resporto single recliner with tank and sit down to see quartz was about begin teething but first to look up at her aunt sunset who sitting on the couch with derpy who watching duck dynasty on the tv so she reach arms out for her.

Sunset: "aww, you want sit down on my lap, kiddo."

She get up on the couch towards the play blanket to pick quartz up gently in her arms and walk back to couch sit down with derpy.

Derpy: "you look so cute, rq."

Rainbow quartz giggles of response to derpy and begin teething while sunset use the remote to change the channel to paw patrol on nick jr so rainbow quartz watching it and derpy got idea.

Derpy: "hey shimmy, it's okay if we ask principal celestia at school tomorrow for the Dash's bring quartz at the welcome party on next Thursday."

Sunset: "good idea from you, babe. That's why I love you so much with smart and clumsy in the brains."

Derpy become blushed on her cheeks to hear comments from sunset shimmer and getting married her sometimes like the Dash's.

[New chapter is out for tonight]