luna loud shocking news

Luna and sam enter the house to see her family sitting on the couch and chair to watch tv.

Rita: "hey you two how's the mall."

Luna: "doing great but I tell you dudes about something."

Lynn: "like what?"

Luna: "shendu is back from the grave and possessed valmont to release his siblings with a pan'ku box and talismans is back too but inside section 13 safe."

They were shocked and expect for Lincoln.

Lori: "He's back."

Rita: "oh dear."

Lana: "no way."

Lynn jr: "who tell you about it."

Sam: "visitors from the city called canterlot city."

Lola: "what they doing here exactly?"

Luna: "they testing two girls to protect a baby doll for their parenting project from school."

Rita: "that's sweet."

Luna: "and shendu going his 2nd sibling at place called sweet apple acres in another word called equestria on Tuesday."

Lisa eyes went wide and say's, "another world."

Sam: "yup."

Lisa: "Sweet."

Lincoln: "me and my friends saw him with strangers enter the store to buy blue robe dress then blue box begin to glow and lift up to blast behind the wall into a map for his brother."

Leni: "really."

Lincoln: "yup."

"Hello"

They turn around to see captain black behind the door with chief on his shoulder and heath burns.

Lynn sr: "who are you?"

Captain black: "I'm captain black from section 13 and this is chief and heath burns."

Chief: "hello."

Heath: "what's up."

Sam: "what are guys doing here?"

Captain black: "I'm here so I recruit you two become agents to help us to stop shendu to release his siblings so you wanna join."

Sam and luna eyes went wide with huge smile on their faces and say's, "sure."

Heath: "welcome to the team."

Lincoln: "way to go you two."

Rita: "congratulations honey."

Lynn sr: "my girl is growing up so fast to become section 13 agent."

Lucy behind Heath burns and scared him a bit.

Heath: "don't do that?"

Lincoln: "you get use to it sometime."

[New chapter is out]